You Guys Won't Believe This...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Gonna bring this guy in tomorrow expecting to talk DB coach stuff. At some point DD will get a call from Tscloosa and at that point the discussion will change to do you want the entire defense.

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Do you guys see anyway we get Sunseri? Saban will pay around 700k-800k making the money even. I see no reason Saban will not be able to do this.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It depends on how much Saban wants him.

He's been able to replace any defections rather seamlessly

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

This is not LT. He is a much better name for recruiting and a better position coach. Saban will pay IMO. I would be shocked if Saban did not pay. I still cannot believe we are going to hand over our D to him but he is perfect for keeping our recruits this year.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

SIAP: Washington Post is saying Buddy Green will interview tomorrow.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

What the bleep are we talking about "interviews" all the time? Who in college football at a BCS school has to bring someone into town, and wine em and dine em before you can get them to agree to a contract? Have we fallen that far?

Here is how interviews should work: Dooley: "Buddy, I like your work. We'll pay you 800,000 and let you bring a coach along if you like. Deal?" Buddy: "Sure, sounds good. Where do I sign?" If he says no, you get the rolodex out and call someone else. I can't for the life of me figure out why Sal Sunseri had to come to Knoxville to figure out if he wanted a promotion and more money. Has he heard wonderful things about Petro's Chili and Chips and had to make sure it was the real deal before he agreed to terms?

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Wants to tour the Sunsphere.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I heard he was a huge women's basketball fan and wanted to visit the HOF.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The airport motor mile really is world famous.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's been wanting to eat at Soccer Taco on Kingston Pike. That's where the interview will be held.

11. JayVols

His wife wants a couple of pounds of Gatlinburg fudge too.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It was actually Senor Taco on Broadway. Apparently killed the salsa bar. TIFWIW.

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

And a pocket knife from Smokey Moutnain Knife Works.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Are we seriously interviewing Navy's DC tomorrow?

15. JayVols

Oooooo.....that's a nice idea. Could be a deal sealer. Nothing says 'I'm all in' like fine cutlery.

16. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

the Shoney's on chapman hwy has a lot of Tn tradition ...

17. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

this is sad.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Its what happens when you make as bad of a HC hire as we did with Dooley.......

19. JayVols

Precisely. Actions have consequences.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I don't know the difference in Buddy Green, Buddy the Elf and Buddy Love and I'm afraid neither does Dalton Santos.