All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The worst part of this is...

....the damn foolmorons are out in full force praising their fat budda saying this proves he shoulda not been fired.

*sighs*

2. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hat, BPV, Justin....

Curious here, and my apologies if you have mentioned this previously, but if you were pulling the strings, who gets your first call, who is your top 5 or so, and who is a realistic candidate?

Also, in your opinion, does Hart have the stones to pull the trigger at this time?

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Wait until those lineman get older. They're young and weak.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I agree. A MCB is looked at as a disgrace here. On West end, it gets you a raise

5. MacReady

MacReady New Member

"I wonder what it would be like to be coached by Forrest Gump."

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Sumlin, D'antonio, Strong, Briles, and Schiano.

7. hatvol96

I'd consider Pat Fitzgerald, too.

8. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I don't get the point of the post?

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'd make Stoops file a restraining order first and I would see about Mike London's availability too.

10. hatvol96

You remember my little campaign to expose Bruce Pearl as the fraud he is? That will look like a group of friendly comments compared to how I treat TCHFCATUTK until he's rightfully and mercifully fired. That's the point. If it makes Barbara Dooley's little "Precious" look bad, I'm running with it.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Drowning in the dark and bitter oceans of truth in this thread.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

There's no one on the college scene I despise more than Bruce Pearl. But Dooley and his antics are climbing fast. He'll never get to Pearl's level for me, though.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I ask myself: are we over-reacting?

[uck fay] no. We have been too timid to call a spade a spade this season because of all the turnover recently in the program.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, the worst part is we just lost to Kentucky.

15. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

It's simple for me. If he can't beat Kentucky with the talent on the roster now, he'll never beat a top-tier team with a stocked roster.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

He can't win in Knoxville. The question of whether to act lies completely with who our option would be. I think an honest-to-god coaching search needs to be started. If we find anyone that looks to be a possible championship contending hire, you make it. If it is just a bunch of Dooley clones, then you punt-- for now.

17. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I didn't pay much attention to you over there, sorry. And this kind of thing isn't my style. I've got enough real life stuff going bad (that has nothing to do with football) to think of helping someone like Franklin feel good right now. But thanks for your response, and I'm sincere saying that.

18. hatvol96

I don't give a damn if Franklin feels good or turns blue. It's about embarrassing TCHFCATUTK.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

We [uck fay]ing suck. Period. The coaches and the players suck.

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

There is nothing worse than that.