All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Make that September.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Same here with the exception that if CDD stays it will be a much longer period of time than just 2012. I think I could get 8 wins next year which will prolong the Dooley led misery. On second thought, he has shawn the ability to screw up a wet dream. I'm all for showing him the door as soon as the ink is dry on the last LOI on NSD at the latest.

3. WM

WM Active Member

I doubt Dooley is going anywhere. He gets the third year unless The Hart Foundation wants to make some noise early.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I agree, but a man can have dreams, no?

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The only way Dooley gets fired this year is if, Hart already had the feeling that he was going to have to make a change and already began the process of a search.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  6. WM

WM Active Member

It's the absolute right thing to do and i think if we had the advantage of the brand name getting recruits this would be a much bigger possibility.

7. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I'm late to the [itch bay]fest, but what I saw today was sickening. This team is worse today than they were at the start of the season. [uck fay] the youth and injuries excuses. This coaching staff has shown me nothing. Heads need to roll.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Just climbed down from the roof.

A large part of my identity is tied up I'm being from the state of Tennessee and cheering on our flagship university. I'm not alone in saying this. Today is my lowest point as a fan in either sport, and I was in attendance for Wyoming and many Wade Houston drubbings.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I can guarantee the piece of garbage who I hope gets hit by a train will get a third year to dismantle our program further. [uck fay] Dooley!

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I feel you there. What pisses me off is that I knew it was coming.

11. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I've been dreading this game all week and hoping I was wrong.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No Gary Patterson?

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Something tells me next year will be the year cbs finally passes on ut/florida.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Patterson's not realistic but I would love to see him here

15. WM

WM Active Member

It's not that they have stuck with UT/Florida because of prestige, it's just the fact there isn't shit for SEC games that week.

16. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

What pisses me off is that we likely have to sit through another year of this shit. I don't know if I can handle another one.

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Patterson said no last time, why do you think he would change his mind?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I can guarantee another year of this shit. Dont support this [uck fay] in any way and he will be out sooner than later.

19. WM

WM Active Member

Lifer

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'll interject this point cautiously:

It's not Hart's decision to make. Any more than it's mine. Or yours.

TIFWIW.