All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Every person's opinion that I have come to respect and value concerning football is in unanimous agreement: if any suitable replacement wants to come here and replace Dooley, it needs to happen that instant.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

My friend, who is from England but has a graduate degree from UT, said I am "acting like someone died." I told her someone did: me. I am dead inside now.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn, I am so drunk I don't even remember typing that and I apparently JUST did it. Thanks a lot Dooley, now you're ruining my liver too.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sumlin's base salary for 2013-15 is 1.2 mil. He's making 1 mil. before incentives right now. Offer him 3 and plenty for a staff.

5. Beechervol

Read this on TOOS. Sad state.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Personally, today just sealed my months long suspicions.

As Float said earlier: Fire him. Now. Today.

If anyone believes that "continuity" trumps the shit we've seen the last two years, you're either being dishonest, haven't been paying attenion or are stupid.

I appreciated the situation he ran into when he came - but if you think that Tennessee's current plight is worse than Kentucky's - starting a WR at QB no less - then you're delusional. And they just punched us in the [penis]. And only had to score 10 points to do it.

Sometimes you have to burn the village in order to save the village, and this is one of those moments.

And Hart, if he's smart, is lighting thatched roof huts as we speak.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I like him too but I don't know if he would leave his comfort zone

8. Beechervol

Dooley hater.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Doesn't bleed orange that Tenny D.

10. Beechervol

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I lived in Knoxville, I'd be parking a moving truck outside of Dooley's house.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Dooley's boat has been taking water for a while now, but instead of rowing the damn thing to shore. He put on his life jacket and just [itch bay]ed about how shitty the boat was, now he's lost the boat.

You can't throw the players under the bus, and keep the team playing hard.
    I don't see how Dooley let the cluster [uck fay] that is the offensive play calling go on this long.
    We just lost to a team that was running a youth league offense with less talent than Tennessee.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I stated that Dooley was entering the no bullshit zone prior to the Vandy game when I was arguing for giving him a realistic opportunity to succeed. Losing to Kentucky is bullshit, utter [uck fay]ing bullshit.

Never before have I been humiliated being a UT fan. I have been angered, embarrassed, exasperated and a whole host of other emotions, but today was just humiliating. If Dooley were fired after he got off the bus tonight, I wouldn't care much. Part of me hopes he sticks around until next fall just so he can feel the seething anger from losing to [uck fay]ing Kentucky. How the [uck fay] can you lose to a piece of shit team that has no QB? (And spare me the [uck fay]ing praise of the defense for holding them to 10 points. They knew the entire game that Kentucky wouldn't even try to throw the ball and remained in a base defense the whole time. [uck fay]ing idiots everywhere.)

Realistically, Dooley won't be fired, so what now? I think assistants need to be fired, starting with Hiestand, Chaney and Joseph. I have no hope that this will happen, so I'm afraid that we'll be in this same position next year, looking for a new coach.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Rank which one sucked more Wyoming or this Kentucky lost.

15. Beechervol

This one.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I endorse this post.

17. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Kentucky. Not even close.

Wyoming had a emotional week leading up to it. Kentucky loss looks to have years of this shit continue.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wyoming would've beaten this Kentucky team by 3 TDs. It's impossible to overstate how bad this UK team was.........and they were playing single wing football today. I am utterly at a loss.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no interested in whether Dooley feels the seething anger. The only thing I care about is winning football games and being a legitimate college football program. He is useless to me in that regard, so if he was fired while on the bus that would suit me just fine.

20. WM

WM Active Member

I just hate the fact this has to sit in my gut till August of 2012. Basketball just passes time for me till Spring Training.