All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It didn't keep Bama from getting who they wanted.

I think it's a simple conversation. Sure, we've had turnover. Fulmer was past his prime. Our replacement hire skipped off to Hollywood. Left in a lurch, the buffoon in the AD chair at that time rushed a hire and picked a WAC loser because he had Orange pants. Now we are ready to move back to the big leagues. Here is your enormous check.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If we fire Dooley it'll be clear to any prospective candidates that Tennessee is going to expect a winning record and a victory over Kentucky from its head coach. If that makes a candidate wary, [uck fay] him, he's not welcome here anyway.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im here now.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Given his propensity for crapping all over his players, can you imagine what Dooley would have said about Crompton during the first four or five games of the 2009 season?

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Crompton would have committed suicide.

6. hatvol96

Why would a competent coach be scared off by Dooley's failure? The other changes don't indicate a weakness at UT.

7. Poole quote post game

Tauren Poole: "The whole game, no one wanted to be out there ... people were out of it."

Dooley hasn't lost this team at all.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I specifically recall after ucla when pressed enough he said here was error on 4th down on the run, but he refused to comment more than that. He then followed up by saying he should have taken the game out of crompton's hands earlier and that it was his fault.

There were times I wonder if he manufactured the officials comment after bama to take attention off Lincoln.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Quote says it all.

And if I'm a senior and I got wind of Dooley's comment about this team needing to lose to be knocked down a notch, I do my damndest to curbstomp him.

10. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Wow... We can't seriously keep this guy. Hell, Kentucky was about to fire their coach who was 11-14 in two years. Well, we are 11-14 in two years and we actually give a shit about football, unlike UK.

11. hatvol96

Franklin Getting The Last Laugh.

Looks like Vanderbilt will be playing one more game.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Enough excuses were made by fulmer followers about recruiting and relevance that they stuck to the program. They have since been regurgitated by every media outlet in the country.

You hear it enough it becomes true

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Give me Charlie Strong. That or throw an asston of money at Bob Stoops.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Dooley has to go now. I'm afraid that allowing him to return in 2012 will ensure he's here in 2013 as well.

This team will be improved next year thanks to a more favorable schedule along with the return of Justin Hunter. They'll win 8 games, and considering the improvement, Hart may be forced to give him another season. It's hard for me to envision him winning big in Knoxville...no sense in killing another 2 years.

Act now.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

But Dooley got tossed into the air...

16. cotton

Question:

Is it worse to give up over 200 yards rushing to Kentucky, or to only be able to get 61 yards rushing against Kentucky?

17. cotton

Not nearly far enough.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Eh, [uck fay] him too. Who gives a shit about the Music City or Liberty bowls. We still kick the shit out of Vandy....and if we can hurry up and rush Dooley out of here, that'll never change.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

C. Push

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

What would players ay about Dooley off the record?

I just wonder what they would say. I saw a Chris walker tweet during the game that didn't exactly make me believe that he was a Dooley fan. I got to think he's close enough to the program still that players share his thoughts......

That's just my thoughts. Aybody know anything more?