All Things Kenlucky / Dooley Sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Sumlin would be on a plane tonight, if asked.

Just like 3 years ago.

Or, 5.

We might find out, soon enough.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

nad timing last time to hire a new coach and this time we offer serious money.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Does said person(s) need any help with the decision?

4. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

If we get smacked by Uf next year I fully expect attendance to plummet.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Yes you have, you just didn't realize it. You were humiliated when Oregon beat UT by 5 TDs in Neyland. You were humiliated when Arkansas beat UT by 6 TDs at Walmart. You were humiliated when Bama won 6 out of 7 and when Auburn won 5 in a row, and you were humiliated when Florida beat us so often and so badly that they forgot it was a rivalry. You just didn't realize it.

My guess is having a package larger than what is expected by a losing coach from Louisiana Tech would help.

Yes. If we made the hire yesterday, we wouldn't have the negative of having lost to Kentucky hanging over the program.

6. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

Just a question. If you were a good coach looking to move up or better your career, would you want to be an assistant coach for a head coach that would make comments like today after loosing to a horrible team? The team made a statement today...Enough is Enough.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I have been primarily on the side of the Let's give DD a chance group. But after watching another display of idiotic play calls, players at the end of the season still jumping off side, no concept of fundamentals, and a general lack of preparation and just that deer in the headlights appearance, I can no longer show patience. This is quite likely the worst UT team I have witnessed, and I went to my first game in 1959. I have no desire to continue this regime, and only hope the powers that be share my feelings. They will certainly know what they are soon. I will not renew my season tickets if DD stays.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

That speaks volumes, imo.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
  9. WM

WM Active Member

Only thing that slightly worries me about him is that just Briles spoils he is fattening up on.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Just shows how bad our tackling is. Our guys were just watching the ball carrier run by.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

After sleeping on it here it what I have come up with-
    I think Chaney needs to be gone for sure. I have not been impressed with him since the Cincinnati game. Sure Justin Hunter got hurt, but good coaches draw up gameplans that can counteract the loss of Hunter. Not only that, but it seems as if he cannot coach a running game and we have to run to be successful in this league.
    I am willing to give Dooley and Wilcox another season, but I think Joseph needs to be gone as well. The secondary cannot tackle or cover. I think Wilcox has a good scheme overall. WE NEED A RUNNING BACKS COACH!!!!!!!!!
    The lack of power blocking from this huge offensive line is concerning. Hiestand could be let go and it would not bother me.
    And perhaps special teams is the most pitiful aspect of the team. I cannot believe that Palardy and Darr were the #1 kicker and punter when they came out of high school.
    Dooley- 1 more year
    Chaney- Needs to go
    Hiestand- Needs to go
    Baggett- best coach on the staff
    Thompson- solid
    Sirmon- solid
    Joseph- needs to go
    Wilcox- 1 more year
    Mckeefrey- a few more years, he is considered one of the best strength coaches in America.

Chaney needs to take his ass out west or the the WAC where this damn 4 wr set will work. We abandoned the running game way to early yesterday. It was painfully obvious that Bray was not normal yesterday but yet we kept on slinging it.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

After sleeping on it, I say fire the whole lot of them. Now. Before noon. Before they eat lunch. Before Derek calls to tell mommy good morning. Before Tenny D takes off his onesie.

Do it now.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is my feelings as well. Not canning the whole staff immediatly is doing a disservice to the fans, players, and alumni. They all deserve better. It is time to take the first step towards getting things righted on The Hill.

14. After sleeping on it, I can't believe I didn't wake up to a 'Dooley Fired' headline.

To Hell with it! Fire Dave Hart for dragging his feet. When driving on the interstate or dealing with bad football coaches, HESITATION KILLS!

15. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

yep ..

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

After getting drunk enough to sleep I have wooken up and just witnessed granny holtz putting a sticker on a UK helmet for beating us. I want the hole [uck fay]ing staff put on death row for killing a program. [uck fay] Dooley! He is a dumb piece of shit coach.

17. Dooley is not a good coach, should have been fired before 6pm est yesterday, and the badmouthnig of his players is alarming, but I don't think he's a bad person or a piece of shit. I wish we could all unite on wanting the coach gone without all the hateful comments.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

first time on the internet?

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

After sleeping on it and regaining some composure.

[ddiapos] will lead us to big wins over NC State and Ky next year.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Dooley isn't fired yet? Asshole is stealing a paycheck.