Cook Out Fight

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by The Dooz, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I love how the 2nd assaulter walks up and gets right in the blonde kids face and starts putting his hands on him - and when the blonde kid tries to push him away he cries to get up off me bruh.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

So calling someone "******" excuses sucker punching someone and putting them in the hospital?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That's my point. If one of my friends acts like a fool and gets slugged, that's life. However, you're not going to use him like a pinata. I'm old school that way.

4. hatvol96

If that's what happened, I'm not bothered much by the result.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

No such thing as battery in TN. Has to be assault.

6. hatvol96

Hard to claim you were sucker punched when you keep walking along with them jawing. That blessed be the peacemaker stuff is for Sunday School. In the real world, it's a good way to get your ass knocked out. You can't say you were sucker punched just because you misjudged the situation.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Well the kid who is in the hospital was never accused of saying it, so no.

However, the first kid who was accused of saying it, it may not legally excuse them.. but I also have mixed feelings on it since I don't believe a word from the kid they interviewed - I'm sure he went over and slapped a drink out of the kids hand for telling his girlfriend that he wasn't hurting her, right.. totally believable. Also, it doesn't help because the kids who weren't supposedly called the n-word were the ones who assaulted both kids. The one who never threw a punch was the one he supposedly called it and he wasn't even with his friends at the time as he was getting his jacket according to his story. So I'm pretty sure they are screwed and not justified in anyway.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

No one with balls would stand there and let their friend get beaten to smithereens.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Never really saw the maroon kid "jawing". And it can be heard multiple times the guys who were assaulted kept saying they didn't want to fight or cause any trouble. They were trying to humiliate the guy and make him pick up the spilled food and/or drink and shoving the guy.

10. hatvol96

The first order of business for the kid who got the worst of it is to issue a similar beating to the dipshit that comes over and hugs him.

11. hatvol96

Yeah, that makes sense. "We don't want to fight, we just want to make you pick shit up." That plan worked out well.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

The black guys were telling them to pick their "shit" up off the floor. Not the guys who got punched. That's why at the end the guy says "See I told you all yall had to do was pick my shit up and none of this would've happened" or something close to that - that certainly doesn't help.

13. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That's exactly right.

14. hatvol96

Then tell them to go frig themselves and go sit down. It's not the [dadgum] U.N.. The result there was as predictable as a sunrise.

15. hatvol96

I bet Cook Out corporate is thrilled with the performance of the manager and staff, too.

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

they should of just hugged it out like men.

17. hatvol96

That's certainly the route ***** of the Year took at the end.

18. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xV__3TFQfpY/Ti4YvxeUWRI/AAAAAAAAAbk/-rUx4FrcHL0/s1600/Lets+Hug+it+Out+[itch bay].jpg

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Damn, the second guy looked like Glass Joe taking all those shots to the face.

20. hatvol96

I bet blaker was the guy giving out the hugs.