I loved this forum and then hated this forum...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by VB, Sep 26, 2015.

1. VB

VB Member

I found all the negativity exhausting. It seemed over the top and way too much.

I then, slowly, I ****ing realized that all you lunatics made a lot of sense. And today weirdly confirmed all the bullshit I read on here as somewhat prophetic.

So kudos to everyone. Y'all were brilliantly correct.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Call 'em like we see 'em.

3. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Being realistic isn't negative. That's what most of us are on here.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The problem is that those of us who have been accused of being "negative" are just merely wanting the damn program to be good again.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and say our next coach sucks, too. Odds are in my favor.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And I don't think anyone is happy to be right on this one.

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

When Tennessee returns to being Tennessee, you'll see a lot more positivity. The negativity is bred from 15 years of absolute bullshit that we are NOT going to accept, sugar coat or make excuses for.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

NegaVol!

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I wish we weren't. I hate feeling like I do about UT football right now. I hate phonies and fakes even more. I will always express my true feelings, even if I am on an island all alone. This site is not, nor has it ever been, intended as being a place for "the legion of the miserables" as we have been accused. This site is and has always been about keeping shit real and calling a spade a spade. Even if it is an ugly truth, it will be the truth as each of us sees it. You'll be hard-pressed to find a collection of folks like this on any other forum of this type.

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I had a friend go off on me for today for being happy and laughing at the ending. I told him I want UT to be good again, plain and simple, which means Butch has to go.

11. i also did this, I jumped in on the coaching search. Then, continued to reserve judgement on Butch when continually everyone here told me he was a sheep. I was deceived by a sleezy salesman who is more concerned with building a "brand" than coaching a football team. It is clearly evident he can't get out of his own way. Butch has to go. Bring me Gruden, bring me Chip, hell bring me Fuente. He has showed his ass enough.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would pay a lot of money to be wrong

13. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Exactly. Probably the thing that makes me most mad about those that say I'm negative. I hate being right on this matter. I don't want to be right, but I told plenty of people I know the game would go about like last year. Butch would have a chance to win it and crap a turd yet again.

14. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

This is what happens when you get people that have careers with high expectations and aren't just ignorant hilljacks.

People don't tolerate excuses laced with no viable results in their careers and they sure as hell don't when judging a guy making $3,500,000/year.

Lyle chose the wrong vowel for his nickname.

15. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I wanted us to win this game more than anything. Just to break the streak. Even if it meant Butch got a little credit. Now that it's over screw it lose out (if that will make a change happen) and start over.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Its ridiculous when not only Vandy but Memphis and MTSU all have better head coaches than Tennessee.

17. BigOrangeBeech

And he crapped the guiness world record tonight.

18. BigOrangeBeech

s
    a
    d

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Mason is still worse than Butch

20. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Mason has got to be a Sylvester Croom love child.