The Final Bow

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Low Country Vol, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yes is Indianola Academy the same as Indianola HS or different? He was class of '77 at Academy. John Ramey. Supposedly was a baller

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

My old man coached in the late 50’s/early 60’s so he was well before that time. Small world though. My sister was born in Indianola and my mom was from Grenada.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Some really nice people on Twitter right about now

4. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

As expected. If Obama died in his sleep tonight, I’m sure there would be a lot of not so nice comments about him tomorrow. The world we live in now and just another example of much of a cesspool Twitter is.

5. Savage Orange

The difference is that folks would lose their jobs over publicly bashing Obama... Rush will be fair game and you can say whatever absolutely free of consequence.

But yeah, Twitter is truly the anus of the internet.

tn_longrifles likes this.
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I try very hard not to revel in even a bad person's death, but Limbaugh was so vile, so mean, so divisive and destructive a public figure it's hard not make some comment in this regard. But, I've managed to just kind of nod my head at this moment.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah it’s wild to me how people can be so vile towards anyone they’ve never spoken one word to much less known

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Eye roll

9. Unimane

Oh, he wasn't a terrible person who damaged our society for decades? Or, I don't celebrate people dying, no matter their terribleness? Both, I can assure you, are true.

10. Savage Orange

Waiting for the “whaddabout” folks talking about RBG... it took all of about two minutes. Trashing folks and gloating over their death is distasteful no matter WHO it comes from. Even the worst among us... the Sadaam Hussein’s, Idi Amin’s and Usama Bin Laden’s of the world. Gloating over death is just gross.

IP likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

You have some [uck fay]ing issues and are every bit as hateful and divisive as anybody you speak of being a hateful person. Period.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

13. cpninja

cpninja Member

this is the kind of memorial Rush would want

14. Unimane

Yeah, actually I'm not. You simply don't like my politics and I don't like the fact you try to police how people talk, in the absence of making substantive comments. This isn't anything like being hateful. Anyway, I also don't have a radio program where I call conservatives "sluts" or mock them in the manner Limbaugh did for years.

Your characterization here is so beyond wrong and absurd.

15. Unimane

Make a point or don't, but spare me your condescension.

16. Savage Orange

I haven’t found Uni to be hateful or divisive at all... opinionated? For sure, and we may disagree on a lot (a LOT....) but that seems entirely harsh and unfair. Just my $.02.

Unimane likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

Wrong. I dont like you. Politics mean shit to me, spazz.
    And anytime I comment, you talk about policing, because you want to rant and rave and cancel out anybody who doesn't agree with your crooked ass mind. Too [uck fay]ing bad.

18. Ssmiff

Yeah calling people [uck fay]ing idiots when they don't agree with him reeks of stable and fair.

19. Savage Orange

Hell, I call folks who AGREE with me idiots, lol!! I’m just speaking from my own interactions with Uni. There is a particular poster here I have come to dislike but I just don’t react to him or interact with him any more. Problem solved.

fl0at_ likes this.
  20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

My feelings on Rush Limbaugh are the same today as they were yesterday. [uck fay] him

Not gonna celebrate, not gonna feel an ounce of sadness. If that makes me a bad person, whatever.

JudgmentVol, utvol0427 and Unimane like this.