OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm wearing a bow tie in my lifetime carry permit photo.

kmf600 likes this.
  2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I was going to make a gcb weiner joke, but I was afraid people would think less of me.

You know, for posting in the nonsense thread and all.

3. cotton

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it to renew mine. Kentucky now allows concealed carry without a permit, which means the only reason I would bother at all is for the reciprocity it grants in other states like Tennessee, which I can't believe would be too big a deal if 1) I were ever found to be carrrying concealed by law enforcement, and 2) it was then learned that I was a former CCL holder in good standing from Kentucky.

The picture on mine is strikingly handsome, btw. I would post it, but after the above dachshund conversation, I didn't want to bring too much male sex appeal into the conversation.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. cotton

wth is a lifetime carry permit?

5. fl0at_

Tennessee offers a lifetime handgun carry permit, so it never has to be renewed.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Brilliant

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If there is anything dumber than these stupid elves on a shelf, it's that my mom so wanted them for my kids that she has the stupid things at her house and sends is pictures every night because I refuse to do it here.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Hey, kids! See that camera? Big Brother is watching you ALL the time! Better be good! Sleep tight!"

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does anyone consider it idolatry? Seems like some would.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I dunno. Probably. Most people that I know that don't like it view it as works over grace.

I just think it's stupid.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

offer a bounty on the elf to your kids. your mom will love that.

utvol0427 likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just think it is creepy as hell.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It’s stupid as hell but my wife does it with our kids.

She doesn’t go crazy and stage it like a movie scene just moves them somewhere new every night.

Kids wake up excited as hell 24 times in a row to find where they moved during the night.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Low carb ice cream is garbage. It's just cold, compacted dirt. I want regular ass, bad for you, insulin induced coma ice cream. And I want a lot of it. Now. Like now now

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

These suckers seriously came out Friday and have been everywhere around my neighborhood. Packs of 13 or so. Prancing around like they are untouchable.

Attached Files:

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Speaking from experience, an F150 will touch the [uck fay] out of them. That one poor bastard definitely wasn't untouchable.

17. fl0at_

Advent calendar for that, elves on shelves would be elves in fireplace at my house.

School put one up, and if we lock in our next spot, it's gonna end up missing.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

send pictures of it in captivity, and awaiting disposal. gotta send a message to these fae squatters. This is the Age of Men.

19. fl0at_

The troll of a teacher told them Klixie or Whatever the [uck fay] its name was would tell Santa the kid was bad if he touched it and he wouldn't get any presents.

My wife isn't even southern and about went redneck.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Just tell the teacher due to "beliefs" your family doesn't celebrate Christmas. Boom, no more elf in the classroom.