POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe it is some sort of number blindness.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Link showed 13 million work more than 1 job. What percent is that, total?

3. fl0at_

That you claiming to work 80 hour weeks on a survey is inflated by the 20 hours a week you spend on here.

4. cpninja

cpninja Member

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

careful, I have been told than the 6% rate of audits for multimillionaires ends up being more people than the 2% or whatever rate of audits for people under the poverty line.

you're forcing him into a corner. A corner with poor people on it.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you stated a statistic and provided no evidence it is accurate.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

more than one job is not necessarily over 40 hours a week. the median hours worked for those in poverty is well below 40.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and poor people never screw off at work?

9. fl0at_

So do what you posted exactly above that, provide your evidence for this assertion.

10. fl0at_

Ours don't. Because we write them up if they use their phone during work hours, and internet is limited to the sites they need to go to.

How do you handle your poor people?

cpninja likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nobody tried to make that point.
    Hence another reason why i do drive bys here. I read fake news every time, then when its called out, deflection to some bullshit point nobody argued is brought up to try to belittle the person who simply questioned stats.
    Nobody said 3k to someone making 15k means nothing, so stop with the drmatic bullshit

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

when has it ever, EVER mattered to you? you'll link some Tax Foundation graphic from half a decade or more ago and not acknowledge the math doesn't remotely work. or that you shift from discussing quantity to rate seamlessly, all while thinking you've made a substantive argument

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you mean tax foundation graphics that use the bls and us census info? stop it.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i can't find my preferred chart that i've posted many times before here, but this will have to do.

[​IMG]

16. fl0at_

So intact married families with children is everyone for you?

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

1995 data?

18. fl0at_

Of a very small subset (predominately White since "intact married").

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

From the institution that did the research it did state the majority working a low wage job was contributing to a middle/higher wage household.

droski likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

droski said 15k isn't far off from 18k. that's what I was responding to, as well as previous conversations you just indicated you wouldn't be aware of since you occassionally drive by. I will give your take about deflections, bullshit, and what is fake the consideration it deserves, maybe I'll reference it in a week when you have forgotten about it and will rage at my "deflection" from whatever shallow observation you are making then on your drive-by.