The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

We suck again.

2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Oline did not look great after the Cooper injury. Dline looks decent. Everything not great.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They have a walk on freshman playing center. Not receiver, not tight end, not running back.

Center.

Overreacting? Of course. But it is not completely unwarranted.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

That's why they are rolling out too. They can't drop back or run so they move the pocket and take the center out of the play basically

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's game 1 of a new coaching staff with a lot of starters lost.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I feel like scheme and eval is the only way forward for this staff. That's an F from me so far.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Well, Pruitt's lawyer thinks he can blackmail TN into giving a buyout.

Tar Volon likes this.
  8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good luck with that. You don’t come out with that if you have any substance to your defense

Tar Volon likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The chancellor turned the school into the NCAA, I don't think you can blackmail here

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Holy shit, I read the article. What a [penis]. He doesn't deny his accusations, but threatens his allegations would "cripple UT athletics for years" and there are multiple violations across several sports. Dude is gunning for Butch as shittiest coach. He's close, if not the leader in the club house, on the shittiest person.

I mean, threatening to take down the house out of spite and $$ shows he's an amazing piece of shit.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I still like him better than Butch, I think.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I always thought Butch would easily take that special place in my heart. But, as shitty as Jones was, he never threatened to bring down the football and basketball teams at UT in a shady attempt at extortion. I mean, I want to dislike Butch the most. However, this seems like another level.

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

At his core, pruitt is a bammer so he can forever [uck fay] off. He and butch are equal in my eyes as far as I am concerned, equal PsOS.

14. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It just comes natural for surly rednecks to threaten someone with "a good suin'"

justingroves likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Not sure we will ever catch a break again. Pruitt better have his head on a swivel the rest of his life if he and his lawyer burn it down.

16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

We just got done throwing batteries and golf balls at Lane and we kinda liked him....

Indy, 10SEvols, Memtownvol and 2 others like this.
  17. CardinalVol

Something also tells me that if you shoot at Deacon Barnes that you best not miss. The man is from Hickory, NC after all.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Barnes isn’t cheating. I think we’d all be pretty shocked by that.

Nobody cares if Harper is doing it.

Nobody cares if Vitello is doing it. He’s also not.

19. Ssmiff

Would be awesome if Barnes called them out and threatened a lawsuit for slander. However, there is probably stuff going on with Maze AAU. There always has been and will be impermissible stuff, especially in hoops.

20. CardinalVol

That's what I mean, you accuse him of that and you best have some bona fide evidence or he will make you regret trying.