The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Glad to see Stinnett isn’t backing down. Lyons bragging about the mess at Kansas is laughable. If he’s actually got anything he better be ready to put his testicles on the table or his career is over, just like his client…

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Rick ain’t havin’ that shit.

sbradle4 likes this.
  4. Savage Orange

Nor should he. I’m really glad UT is pushing back and making it known that Pruitt’s own actions are the reason he’s not here any more. I’ll be interested to see if Heavy weighs in at any point or if he just golf claps and takes it lying down like he always did when Spurrier was getting his digs in…

5. Savage Orange

Little wonder that Pruitt pulls this during bama week… as if the crimson turds needed UT to be distracted…

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

First sentence is what I said from the moment he was rumored as a candidate. Once a bammer, always a dirty inbred POS bammer.

TangoUniform likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Love to see Barnes call his ass out. Wish he could sue him

warhammer likes this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Screams, "Hey Nick, I'm available. I know how you like your coffee."

Savage Orange likes this.
  9. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The asshole is basically guaranteeing he’ll never get another shot at a major college job. Better hope that NFL career pans out, bro.

Memtownvol and sbradle4 like this.
  10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I will link Barnes' anger translator, a la Key and Peele.

TangoUniform likes this.
  11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It's not off to a great start.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I know people hate Butch. I don't care enough and only really liked that I was entertained, we beat ga and fla and 3 big 10 teams due to the talent we had and Dobbs. He just happened to be the coach. Pruitt didn't win jack shit and pulling this puts him well below anybody else imo. I mean lose more than you win, play a horrible qb for 3 years, speak like an uneducated inbred, cheat, send the program into sanctions, then threaten to burn it down by ratting out other coaches and teams. He can go [uck fay] himself. Moreso than any other UT coach in any sport, ever

VOLinDAWGland and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

What kind of degenerate threatens to throw Rick Barnes under the bus? Probably the kind who also tries to start a fight with Mark Richt. My God what a piece of shit. Built By Bama, indeed.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

People here forget how crummy of a person Dooley was too. There's not a hardware store or butcher's shop employee in Knoxville that didn't get a sanctimonious life lecture from him.

It's treasonous how all 3 had the privilege of being the head coach at a place like Tennessee.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Buddy, we're close to libel and blackmail.

TangoUniform likes this.
  16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Fulmer has now weighed in. This place is amazing lol

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

What'd he say?

18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

He weighed in at 500 pounds

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

“Jeremy has no one to blame but himself,” Fulmer told ESPN. “He had a great opportunity at a great university, and he simply screwed it up.”

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

note that fulmer will continue to receive large checks from UT for the next 2 years.