Sabanocchio Is / Not "OCI" Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Oct 22, 2012.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You read it here, saw a nice opportunity to develop some ecred, ran with it, and now you are in so deep you don't know what to do. if gruden turns ut down you will give some bs about them not agreeing to coaching salaries or something.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

hes oci?

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Can't we get SBV to compare IP addresses on this guy(s)?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

First, I can categorically deny that this has happened today or between these two people. Period. In fact, it only shows a glaring lack of insight into how each do business.

Secondly, it's like we've called a plane to leave NYC with an LA destination, and now we've got snipes who didn't even know that planes or cities existed a month ago, now saying things like, "the plane is really high" or "I'm hearing that the plane is traveling westward". Well, no shit.

But yes, I think that at some point, some discussions as to the assistants salary pool has been discussed, but not today, and not with the two he mentions.

Why not? Because neither are stupid, or want to wreck this deal, that's why not.

So, I disagree, to say the very least.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sbv has said they are not the same.

6. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

Droski. Please drop this garbage. I want to like you but I can't if you continue to keep on with this OCI bullsh*t. I'm not nor have I ever been OCI. I have only been Sabanocchio and Leopold Stotch.

If I have information like OCI is posting. It is going on my Twitter page first before anywhere else. I could give two shits about e-cred on VN. Or my blog. I would definitely post it there before posting it on some shitty website.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Good for me...for now.

8. The Sabanocchio

And to add to that above, when I do repeat OCI's information on my twitter account I always credit him. I have an ego. You really believe I would do that if I were OCI?

9. The Sabanocchio

Yes! Please this! I'm sick of having to defend this crap.

10. The Sabanocchio

On VN.

11. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

I have already done this. I know who OCI is. It isn't Sab.

Some simply just won't believe.

Stop defending it...

12. The Sabanocchio

Thanks SBV.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't believe you. Sorry. The two of you have the same writing style, the same opinions (sometimes practically word for word), and he showed up right when you were blowing yourself up. If by some miracle you are not the same person, I apologize, but the similarities are too great for me to ignore.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Get OCI over here and let's see what is what.

15. The Sabanocchio

We're not and apologies accepted. I disagree that our style is similar. He makes proclamations and then doesn't back them up. I like to expound on my assertions and create honest discourse. But I won't defend this any longer. Believe what you want, but don't get mad at me if something he says doesn't come to fruition. I had nothing to do with it.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

PM OCI over at TOOS and get him over here and let's settle this.

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

SBV has oci's back.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Then who is it? Who is OCI? What is his business he runs out in Malibu?

Until you can give us something other than "it isn't him" then OCI = sab.

19. The Sabanocchio

I certainly don't know anyone in Malibu. I've never even been to California.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ok say OCI isn't sab. This I don't get. I was reading OCI's thread on gruden and at least half a dozen posters either asked outright if he was sab or refered to him as sab. Most, if not all, of these posts were deleted by the mods. And OCI never ever responds to said comments. Now if I wasn't sab, no offense sab, I sure as hell would tell people i'm not sab. And I surely would not hide behind the moderators. You must see how this looks like you are protecting OCI. So either OCI isn't sab and both OCI and the Mods want the board to think he's sab (no offense, but you guys haven't shown that level of brilliance in the past) because one of the mods is OCI and it's helpful for people to think it's an outsider, or he is Sab and you are protecting him because you think his recruiting bs is helpful for page views. Which is it?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012