Sabanocchio Is / Not "OCI" Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Oct 22, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or Volnation sees Sab as a competitor to traffic with his website, so they delete any mention of him? Just tossing that out there.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm not Sab.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

OCI clearly hasn't been there either. The plot thickens. I kid, I kid, kind of.

4. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

But I'm telling you now I'm not OCI! If I were trying that hard to convince you, don't you think I would be telling you I'm not Sab from my "other" account? This is just more proof that we are indeed different posters. I don't know why OCI refuses to deny it. You can only ask him that.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No one is linking his twitter or website. And it still doesn't explain why OCI never responds to said comments.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Oh I don't think you are stupid enough to do that here given the tech know how our admins have. I imagine in a day or two you will post on vnation that you are not sab.

7. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I smell something... But I only trust a very few people.. too many coincidences in some recent posts on both sites.. and some of the crazy crap that people were claiming to know when Fulmer was let go!!!??? A lot of familiar language in their posts... I think some will agree.....

8. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

OCI has responded to this a lot - especially earlier on. Now he just reports all the posts as attacking him.

But he did respond in the Gruden forum over on VN:

9. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

Chose to believe or not, but I am done.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He never answered a very good series of questions asked by LawVol over there. He posted many times as not knowing jack shi'ite. And, when asked, he refused to answer how he suddenly became an "insider" and threatened to leave.

The majority of which can be found here. http://8thmaxim.com/site/forum/showthread.php?t=2432

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hahaha, that's what an attack passes for though?

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Originally Posted by OCIVol
    I am not Sab...that's been confirmed by Freak and other mods. Apparently it's a hilarious joke, but it's not true.

Sometimes I even amaze myself. I truly have a window into the human spirit. I guess it's a coincidence that he decided to speak out at this time? btw: i don't remember freak saying anything of the sort. and also how the hell do they know unless OCI is SOMEONES atler ego. IP switches aren't brain surgery.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  13. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

bigger question... who really freaking cares?

14. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Agreed. This place is the Vol board version of the '70s and early '80s Raiders. Clean slates for everyone, so long as you make worthwhile contributions.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It's interesting that sab reports said posts and the mods actually bother deleting all of them. Why are they doing his bidding? Judging by our experience OCI must literally ask for many dozens of posts to be deleted a day.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I just find it rather fascinating that any site would allow and encourage this type of bs.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Droski is out for blood.

19. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

What's funny about that is that the mods over there all hate me and would not defend me for any reason. They banned me under two different usernames over there. They delete any thread or post that mentions me. I'm not being defended by the mods over there I promise. OCI may be but like I said, I can't speak for him.

The bigger deal here is how much time some of you spend trying to prove this. It's unprovable and I know this. You'll never EVER prove it. How do I know this? Because it's not freaking true! Some of you think you're so clever and you think you've discovered this masquerade and are determined to prove yourselves right, but I promise you it's a useless endevour. You can't prove it and you'll never be able to prove it because it's false.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Prove it then - that's all you have to do - who is OCI and why does he feel the need to lie about his "business" in Malibu?

And why does he pretend to be an insider with connection and some recruiting "guru" when he was exposed multiple times for his posts from a year and a half ago that clearly showed he didn't know shit when it came to recruiting - one of his first posts on VN basically showed he didn't even know what an EE was and he was asking supposed "insiders" at the time what the latest news on recruits were and if they thought we would land them like all the other sheep there. So he magically feel into all these connections a few months later?