Sabanocchio Is / Not "OCI" Debate

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Oct 22, 2012.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I don't know. That just screams to catch a predator to me.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Probably the same person, no?

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

For the record, SBV has said that he knows OCI and he isn't Sab (and presumably has some minor connections, but obviously not enough to be one of the "in the know" folks, given that his track record of predictions isn't so good)

4. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

This is accurate

5. The Sabanocchio

The Sabanocchio The real OCI

You'll have to ask him that, droski. I don't have a clue. He is pretty spot on with some of his recruiting stuff which is why I said I wish I had his connections. I do alright and get some info every now and then that is privileged but I'm not OCI. And I know you are one of the ones trumpeting this over here and I have no idea why.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

No he hasn't.

He will either fall flat on his face or say some extremely, extremely vague that any retard could come up with and come back and quote his own post after something goes down with a recruit acting like that was his post alluding to the situation.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You're trying hard. I'll give you that.

8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I don't know you or this Sab fellow... But, your posts are coming across as very robotic and deflecting. Just saying.

9. Hard Count

Hard Count New Member

OCI first showed up around the time DJ Humphries was going to announce his choice, IIRC. He lead the charge the final 24 hours swearing he was all vol and the gator mods had no clue. I and several others tried to tell him he was wrong, but he wouldn't hear it. So I just chuckled when he tried to convince the board he was an insider. I've always taken his info with a grain of salt, but some eat it up.

10. The Sabanocchio

I've got these Arkansas fans buzzing me on Twitter. They claim they offered Gruden too. Claim multiple sources. It's just comical.

11. vol4eva

vol4eva New Member

OCI now calling people "jealous [itch bay]es." It was deleted immediately.

12. The Sabanocchio

I can't control what that guy posts and I don't want my name associated with what he types on that crappy website, so if I come off as deflecting, I'm sorry.

13. LittleDTO

LittleDTO New Member

Yeah. I gave him a little grief. Funny that someone asked which other site was referenced. I replied to consult his magic 8 ball. Surprised that hasn't been taken down.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Originally Posted by OCIVol
    Just got word that Lamonte has been in touch with Hart today regarding some of the terms of the deal and discussing salary pool for assistants. Hart is "negotiating" but will give Gruden whatever he wants/needs.

He's really really pushing it. If Gruden isn't announced by next monday morning he's going to look pretty stupid

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

did he set a timetable?

16. CoachCorey

CoachCorey New Member

Does anyone here actually know if OCIvol is legit?

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

yes - he's not legit.

18. The Sabanocchio

If he's making this all up he'll never be taken seriously on VN again. I can't believe he would just make it up.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No, but if we are seriously saying they've agreed to salary and assistant money BEFORE firing the head coach then we should be talking about days not weeks. If you believe it.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

oci is a fraud.