Sab is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by droski, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You're a teacher. It would be incredibly more stupid for you to do that.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Can't compete with that GMAT.

However, bass' idiocy, as well as the fact he may be the most hated person on multiple message boards, has been well documented. This thread is about you, indy. This is about your once in a lifetime encounter with the Ace of Spades of the Pedophile deck.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Sounds completely normal. The mental image is normal as well.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Dang, who changed my little title thing under my avatar? I liked my "superman" title.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

To be honest, I don't look a whole lot different now than I did then. I look young for my age.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Did he carry you into the store? Or did you ride in the buggy?

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You just made Sab drool all over his keyboard.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We walked.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

[video=youtube_share;iiM5axZV-pM]http://youtu.be/iiM5axZV-pM[/video]

Sab referring to recruits

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I am picturing you with a monkey backpack on and Sab holding the leash.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think that says a lot more about you than it does about me. You want all this to be true so badly that it's getting a little creepy.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bump.

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

While I respect that you are now a Super Moderator, I do believe that I had title naming rights for 2 months. It has not been 2 months.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Touche.

However, at the end of the day... I can turn this persona off. You, on the other hand, will forever be the person who shared a beer with sab in his vehicle.

Come talk to me when I do something that creepy.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're correct.

I guess in my profession, such an action would result in immediate termination (regardless what folks think tenure can do). That's a great deterrent even if I wanted to do something as stupid as provide underage folks with alcohol. That and I like to think that I have half a brain and realize that the recruits don't care to hang out with a 42 year-old fart and UT doesn't want my help. The evidence for the UT part? See the last 10 years of UT football. They've pretty much have done the opposite of what I would have liked to see in nearly every case.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's been like a whirlwind man. Getting named and trying to put some staffs together... Lost track of time.

17. JayVols

Agreed.

But jail is jail.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his tweet also implied he was going to give the recruits free beer too (something like "come to our tailgate and we'll hook you up!"). pattern? I also love that he put this on twitter and also put something thanking them for coming to the tailgate. what a ****ing idiot.

19. JayVols

Give you one guess.

And it wasn't me.

20. JayVols

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.