Sab is an Idiot Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by droski, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I was an 18 year old football player. I could handle myself just fine. Plus other people had met him before and could vouch that he wasn't trying to murder me.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe not murder, but maybe give a stabbing.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

A rectal stabbing.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I responded to your scenario. Still waiting for your reply.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I held it together until this post. Goddammit, dro.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently I have to respond to this, so:

I won't stand in the way of true love. At 18, you can make your own decisions. If you choose to go sit in a car with a 30 year old man you never met to drink beer, that is your choice. I will not condemn your lifestyle. Good thing you weren't 17.

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Makes you wonder if old Indy is Sab

9. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

I was in tears for several pages.

Great thread everyone, very entertaining.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What if the legal drinking age is 18 and we have the beer at bdubs while and after we eat? Then is it still weird?

There are a number of people on this board I'd like to meet sometime. Is that weird too?

And you act like the point of all this was to drink beer. It wasn't. It was to put a face with the name of someone I had been talking to in the end zone for a while, and to talk about UT sports. Lunch and the beer was just something to do while talking about UT sports.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  11. InVolNerable

Scenario one is far less weird than having multiple beers in the confined space of the shaggin' wagon.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And that is what would've happened if it were legal. Tell me, where else could we have gone? We wanted to talk more UT football, but there aren't exactly a whole lot of places where you can go just sit down and do that.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Guess you could've gone to his place.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's a lot more weird of sab to buy beer and drink it in a parking lot with an 18 year old than an 18 year old agreeing to free beer

15. InVolNerable

You could've gone to b dubs. The fact that you don't see how drinking beer in a 30 year old guy's car, whom you just met, is extremely weird is very troubling.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

exactly. Dude lets you peer into his front seat to see the natty ice laden cooler is a bit off. When you lean in and he starts squeezing your shoulder sizing up your muscularity, it's time to roll.

17. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

So you're saying if sab was a kicker you'd still be locked in a basement?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I mean who would think sab would be interested in 18 year old football players. Certainly has never shown a creepy interest in people that fit that description. Let's cut Indy some slack. I'm sure he was only particularly sodomized.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

hahaha

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Boom.