George Zimmerman Verdict

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by tvolsfan, Apr 12, 2012.

?

What will be the outcome?

1. Guilty of Second Degree Murder

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Guilt of a lesser charge/Plea Deal

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not Guilty

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Are you suggesting that he is in the situation he is in because of the choices he has made?!? ... Impossible; he must be the victim of "The Man", or his lot in life, or any one of the other excuses you give others.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think he made the terrible mistake of purchasing skittles and cutting through people's lawns. I'm sure like the last two incidents, this will be a story of a man with anger issues and some sort of "Judge Dredd" complex who tried to force his will upon someone else and it backfiring.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Misunderstood gets thrown out a lot nowadays.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

I always enjoyed the media throwing out the pic of a younger Martin instead of the more current ones

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

They post pictures of a skeleton?

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Some Lean baby !

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

na, I was talking about the pics where he was flipping off the camera or with his sweet gold grill

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

he just wanted skittles man

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, showing him with a grill would've made all the difference. People with grills deserve to be shot as they demonstrate criminal proclivities.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think what made the difference was when Trevon got on top of Zimmerman and pounded his head into the ground. I'm not sure if he had a grill when he did it.

11. Unimane

The difference was when Zimmerman wasn't minding his own damn business and then created a conflict which he concluded by shooting an unarmed kid. Zimmerman created, escalated and violently ended the situation, yet, it is somehow Martin's fault?

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yes

13. Unimane

Horseshit. The fact that Zimmerman is proving to be a verifiable piece of shit wannabe-Barney Fife should further cement the fact that he was in the wrong that night by any estimation, including the facts and details of the case. You have to create a really small window for Martin to, somehow, be in the wrong for minding his own business right by his own ****ing house and defending himself against some strange, gun toting dipshit who randomly confronts him at night.

14. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Idiocy.

15. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I hope Zimmerman is raped, then murdered by a group of gang members.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

His injuries are not consistent with what you just claimed, and the majority of witnesses did not offer an account consistent with what you just claimed. You're saying things that are not supported by the facts. You don't get scrapes and superficial cuts on your head from it being "pounded" into the ground. You get fractures and concussions. You lose consciousness. That isn't what happened, clearly.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

The guy didn't even have any bruising on the back of his head. How can people think his head was "pounded into the ground?" Do we need to get some watermelons out and see what sort of marks are left from pounding them into the ground?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

only had a broken nose and two black eyes.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

1) you don't know his nose was broken. I don't care if it was, but I just want to point out how often people are stating things as facts that aren't supported.

2) You don't get black eyes from getting your head pounded into cement. You don't get them while being ambushed from behind either, which is Zimmerman's story.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Did Martin knock Zimmerman to the ground, then climb on top of his chest? That is where Martin crossed the line from defending himself, which I agree 100% with Martin to this point, to being a person trying to inflict serious bodily harm. What is the point of punching a person in the face, knocking him to the ground, then mounting him? The reason to mount him is to inflict serious bodily harm. Martin was not defending himself from a guy laying on the ground.