Dormady to Play

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Oct 5, 2015.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We'll put Khalil McKenzie in at fullback... on 4th and 15.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Double reverse from our own 1, wide receiver runs out the back of the endzone for a safety. Hits goal post face first. Concussion, out for season. Goal post irreversibly damaged. Must be replaced. Cost prevents us from being able to cover Butch's buyout.

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Kpt for the new headcoach! I like your thinking

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One minute remaining in the game. UT trailing by 1. 4th and 2. Dormady designed run to the right. Tackled for a loss of 1. Defense jumped offsides prior to the snap. Penalty declined.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

And run a FB sweep.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

UT leads by 1 with one minute to play. Backed up inside our own five and it's fourth and long. Butch intentionally gives up safety in order to have a better punting situation.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You see, they will never expect it. Never.

We will confuse them for 60 minutes non-stop!

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, they will put McKenzie in, get a penalty since he's wearing the same number as Hurd, burn two timeouts so McKenzie can change jerseys, then throw a go route to Malone.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

These would be funny if there wasn't a good chance that they actually happen.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So Dobbs isn't running anymore because our staff told him not to? Not because defenses have started taking that option away?

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Honest to God, they don't want him running. They tell him to protect himself, but predicate the entire offense on him running.

I know it makes no sense, but this is the staff in all its glory

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I know you said you didn't watch it all, but there were multiple times Saturday where Dobbs could've ran for 10+ yards without being touched and didn't.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You can see it.

"Run, but don't run."

The whole offense is beyond idiotic.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Almost to the point where I just refuse to believe that anyone can be that stupid.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yet you didn't watch the damn game and you know no one involved in Tennessee athletics.

16. cpninja

cpninja Member

[​IMG]

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Knowing people in athletics matters? That's the damn department that was stupid enough to hire this bafoon you're claiming tells his mobile QB (who can't throw) not to run.

If we are paying this guy millions and he is seriously telling Dobbs not to run the ball, then I need to strongly consider changing my line of work.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You need to get on Butch's staff, you'd be the smartest one on it.

And yes, when the dumbass staff is telling him not to run it, knowing people involved and hearing it said carries a little bit of weight.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Much more logical explanation than "they just told him to quit running":

Dobbs put the ball on the ground 3 ****ing times against UF. They decided to limit his carries to help prevent turnovers, but now they've realizing he can't do anything if he isn't using his legs. So they decide to give Dormady a shot. Seems like a logical explanation to me. Much more so than "they just decided to stop running Dobbs."

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't watch the games.