States refusing Syrian refugees? Pffffft.....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Savage Orange, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's starting to get more out there and I've even seen Germany getting blamed for the rape culture

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

How long until the good ole US starts having the rape problems that Germany and other countries are having?

3. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sex trafficking is off the hook.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And very middle eastern in nature.

5. Oldvol75

I'm talking about the rapes during fireworks displays.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Besides they can't really prove it

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep.

At any rate, if you bring in thousands of young men and few women, you create gender imbalances that can lead to this sort of thing.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

And their culture

9. Oldvol75

I would hate to be a sheep rancher now days!

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I thought it was frequently claimed a very large (maybe even majority) portion of the refugees would be women and children.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Coming into the USA yes, because of the way our refugee system works. Coming into Europe, it's a free-for-all.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So, it's the fault of the country letting the refugees in?

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

That's their fault.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

When your immigration policy offends the reason of the left-cemented NYT, and so much so that they call for mass deportations and the resignation of your country's leader, perhaps you should re-think it:

Emphasis (laughingly) mine.

Link: http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/1...he-brink.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Obama's.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

"fault." Is that what there needs to be? I guess the folks causing them to flee are innocent bystanders now, in this topsy-turvy world.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If they're large numbers of young males that can organize to go on a rape spree, then they're capable of fighting for their country.

The truth is there's no simple answer and I doubt this ends so well in any place

I believe Denmark just legalized taking refugees assets and property, so I think tension is only going to turn this into a pressure cooker.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Jihadis, Including Women, Attack Tourist Area in Burkina Faso; 23 Killed

At least 23 people were killed and at least 126 others were held hostage for hours by al Qaeda-linked militants — including two female jihadis — in the Burkina Faso capital, officials said Saturday.

The fiery attack took place on a tourist hotel and nearby restaurant. Gunfire could still be heard around the Hotel Splendid in the capital, Ouagadougou, as local forces backed by French gendarmes battled to take back the building early Saturday.

But Obama says we don't have to worry about Women terrorist.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club