Electoral Map

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by cotton, May 4, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who would he have wanted to run?

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I was wondering the same thing as I was typing. I'll have to ask him. I'm pretty sure he has an opinion on that, but we got to talking about bathrooms and gender.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I do find it sorta ironic that potentially the first woman president is going to have to rely on her husband to carry her to victory

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's all that got her here. A vote for her is essentially a proxy vote.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The question is whether, come this fall, the people of the United States will elect their own Lurleen.

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Lurleen clone running against George clone. What a time to be alive.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump · 2h2 hours ago

Bernie Sanders has been treated terribly by the Democrats—both with delegates & otherwise. He should show them, & run as an Independent.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I find it ironic that people think a guy born with a silver spoon shoved down his gullet and has bankrupted pretty much everything he has ever touched is the answer.

9. hatvol96

Would love to see him say the same thing about Christie and Kasich. Of course, he won't because he is a self serving douche.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think it's a matter of picking the smaller piece of shit.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think they're about even on that hopefully this election can break the monopoly of the two party system.

12. RockyHill

"Pretty much everything" huh? Where'd you get that?

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

He hasn't been around for a while he has a lot of trolling and shit stirring to catch up on

14. hatvol96

Ask Atlantic City. Hell, ask midtown Manhattan. The douchebag is a serial car wreck. I assume you are one of the people who read Art of the Deal and didn't realize the only money he ever made before becoming a Kardashian style reality star was off the stuff he bought with daddy's money.

15. hatvol96

Find me a single successful venture he's run. He's a financial [dadgum] [ddiapos].

16. hatvol96

Yeah, it's trolling to mention a guy has never really made a [dadgum] dime off anything but daddy's money and reality television. Do any of you ****ing people pay even a scant amount of attention to the real world?

17. hatvol96

She is going to win in a walk. That rests solely on the GOP being too [dadgum] stupid to put up a reasonable candidate.

18. RockyHill

That's objectively not true. He certainly isn't what he likes to project, but he hasn't bankrupted nearly everything like you said. He took a big inheritance and built it into a much larger fortune with some business skill and a ton of self promotion.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Chrissy is too busy sucking up to get his own spot and Donald's trough.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Posting anything outside the zeitgeist is now "trolling."