Electoral Map

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by cotton, May 4, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Right that's why so many other people did it. And yes I've seen the rate of return articles. They are idiotic. It assumes you took that $10 mil and never spent a dime on living expenses or anything less. This for a guy who has had a private jet and helicopter for 30 years. And even using that ridiculous methodology trump comes out $1 billion ahead.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm not the one spouting off stuff that's absurd . You show how it is.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And don't know about his business? You don't think he gets handed these premium properties and golf courses because he's bad at operating them, do you?

4. RockyHill

Classic Hat. Trust me guys, I know everything I'm saying is proved false by a quick google search, but I know more than you.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That isn't true. He's damned well educated about politics and the populace, but Trump's business ventures and history are very, very solid. The much trumpeted bankruptcies are reorgs that many businesses with leverage use. I'd like to see our country do something similar.

The crap that Obama did to force a disastrous restructure on lender in bailing out auto cos was much worse. Hillary is just a business moron along the same lines.

6. RockyHill

I'm perfectly aware that he's well educated in this arena. Doesn't change the fact that most of what he's said in Trump isn't true.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If anybody deserves to be slandered, it's Donald J. Trump.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He's done nothing relative to Hillary on this front. Don't be silly. She has multiple criminal issues.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

My post was hyperbole. She sucks too.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

In a suck off, I'm not voting for dyed in the wool politician. Screw that.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My supervisor does not believe Hillary has ever done anything wrong, that it's all smear efforts. This is where we are.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You work for an idiot. Even the dems in Arkansas know she's dirty.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

Not an idiot. Just willingly blind.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How is that different? Must be in academia. Littered with theoretical morons.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I will vote third party before I pull the lever for either one. I realize it's a wasted vote, but it doesn't matter. The country is polarized, selfish, and stupid. We're getting what we deserve.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

We're lab techs in a primarily clinical role. So not really. She just believes what she wants to believe.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep

18. RockyHill

What we deserve is elected officials who are actually concerned with the lives of their constituents and the future of this country rather than simply the protection of their power no matter the cost.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That went off the rails a long time ago

20. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah we didn't vote these people in, though, did we