Manchester Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 23, 2017.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think we're quite capable of doing both in this thread. No one isn't outraged at the fact that another degenerate human from the truly evil organization of ISIS has done something like this. They do this with regularity in Europe and much more frequently to other Muslims in the Middle East. To me, they are a reminder of radical organizations that lash out at those not like them, but even more often, target those among them that don't toe the line of their extremist ethos. It's an organization started by a bloodthirsty criminal, Zarqawi, with religion as its front.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Fear peddling is booming. We can thank a special sect of people for that.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

He doesn't know what it means. He just parrots.

4. GahLee

I didn't take that part literally. I Don't care so much for cultural assimilation. Especially the trivial, such as eating pork or wearing a hijab. I'm much more concerned with their lack of assimilation in ordinance with the laws of the nation's they reside in.

It's a modern day Trojan Horse. And we've become liberal enough to allow it to happen.

5. GahLee

I know exactly what it means. They're thrown around here like candy on Halloween.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It is seeds such as these which bore that murderous fruit.

7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Strawmen pass through, certainly, but not In Norris' post.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You've mistaken this place as somehow being filled with emotionally weak and intellectually unsound persons, and who are incapable or unwilling to handle various and divergent viewpoints, even white-hot and emotionally charged ones, and thus require separate threads.

We are not and do not.

I'm at a point where I'd actually prefer that you were merely a troll.

9. GahLee

Instead of addressing the actual issue, he projected DC's belief of cultural assimilation within the Islamic community on Jews, who have nothing to do with the discussion.

10. GahLee

Why would you prefer him to be a troll?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is the rub. What is a good or bad Muslim. They claim that they are being good Muslims because they are following the teachings and killing infidels.

Couldn't those that don't follow the teachings be considered bad Muslims.

12. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Maybe. But sides will have to be chosen. There is no sideline and the middle is just as dangerous.

1 John 2:
    22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous! At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin, that they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious. For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son. Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious as a servant.
    — Qur'an, sura 19

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

Pretty sure that is from the Dhammapada, but I could be wrong.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Complete with KJV.

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Maybe its because of the personal invective aimed at me that leads me to such conclusions that many on here are incapable sound argument, are emotionally weak and are incapable of handling divergent viewpoints.

Heck in this thread alone I am an asshole and a troll.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Maybe because you are an asshole and a troll?

Maybe?

17. GahLee

Assimilate.

18. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Yeah thats the ticket. Real enlightened conversation we have amongst ourselves here. You and others may have not noticed but I dont attack other posters with personal invectives. I dont think I have called anyone lazy, stupid, asshole, or a troll.

I DO attack politicians with cute and derogatory names but I keep it civil with other posters.

There are lots of RINOs, liberals, libertarians, one trump style populist (but his god let him down) on this site but very few conservatives.

I have read many profiles on here and would have expected better.

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Touche
    :)

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You can always just leave.