Ending of Butch's press conference

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 25, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Welcome back. I assume your recent lack of posting has been due to you being too busy writing letters of support to Coach Jones.

2. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Jays up off the mat. Ready for the coaching search. Welcome back

3. Butch Jones

Butch Jones Small Member

Jay sent me a text after the UMass game. I really appreciate his kind words and encouragement.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hell, first day impressions here ranged from skeptical to furious to disgusted. And his record and accomplishments have vindicated those reactions

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Taking responsibility as a precursor to excuses and blame is a lie. Please be smarter in defense. You’re like a Shoop

6. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Knowing Jay like I do, if he sent you a text, it read stand in front of a semi on I-40.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  7. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

Proof? Everybody has sources

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He doesn't have the link that people like you so desperately clamor for. Players are talking a ton right now.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't believe him if you need proof. I can prove butch lies. I have never had that problem with posters here

10. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

Your response is typical...I NEVER said that I think he is a great coach...I never even said he was a good coach. I think that he is in over his head. I also think that even a bad coach can sometimes do something right.

You guys, in all your hate of Jones, want to crucify everything he does or says, even if he happens to be right. You also want to slam anybody who disagrees with you.

I think that it's crazy for some, on this site, to hope the Vols lose in order to get rid of the coach. I love UT football...I will always root for the team to win regardless of the coach. At this point, I don't even know why you would care to even go to games, watch on TV, or even take the time to post comments.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You’re a joke. I’d hoped you were somehow brighter. Alas, you’re the Orange overall retard crowd type.

12. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

You guys hated Jones because it wasn't Gruden.

Jones will leave thus program in better shape than he found it. Is it the success that we all wanted? Nope. However, we could have been in much worse shape.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Then don't post here. Problem solved.

14. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

A guarantee is a guarantee is a guarantee.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I haven't slammed you or called you names.

I've also given credit to Butch for turning over the roster and getting the APR up.

The most important thing a head coach has to do is win, though. He's failed miserably at that

16. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

Insults...it's what happens when you won't/can't answer the question.

17. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I root for them to lose so that we have the chance of being relevant again. The more Butch wins the more UT loses.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hated Jones because he was an, at best, mediocre coach while at CMU and Cincinnati. I believe Tennessee deserves better

19. Volsfan458

Volsfan458 Member

You would love that

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Losers..........it's who show up 5 years later on a message board to pretend they are cool.