POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Wishful thinking:

2. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

My bad. You know how sources can be. They all were blowing Putin. Trump swallowed.

JayVols and VolDad like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wasn't it found out that no payment was ever made? Also something about Trump insisting that if a payment was made it should be by check so it could be properly documented? I didn't read the whole story but thought it said something to that effect.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don’t think the issue is that a payment was made, but that there are recordings, suggesting other things might be recorded.

And if there were payments, how were they applied with regards to taxes.

But the biggest issue is that isn’t it odd that every couple of weeks there is another shady thing?

At what point is it just admitted: this dude used to be corrupt. Whether he currently is is up for debate. For now.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Caught in another lie to the American people, and many don't seem to care.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Bless your heart.

This is also some nice whataboutism. Know who else just loves them some whataboutism? Russia, comrade.

See what I did there? I can match you false equivalency for false equivalency, All. Day. Long.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I guess it should be able to figure out about other payments since he was insisting it be done by check to have a record of it. If I had to guess there are other payments.

8. JayVols

Facts are for [ussies pay], my friend.....

[Please note the sarcasm]

9. JayVols

My man!

10. JayVols

Fixed it for you.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The McDougal woman was paid about half (55% she says) of the 150k

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I’m not sure one vs multiple matters. One is enough.

13. TennTradition

A CNN source says there are other tapes - but rather inconsequential. However, this one’s content will sting according to source.

14. JayVols

I looked it up to further my knowledge. I agree my statement was very poorly worded.

"The attorney-client privilege protects most communications between clients and their lawyers. But, according to the crime-fraud exception to the privilege, a client’s communication to her attorney isn’t privileged if she made it with the intention of committing or covering up a crime or fraud."

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/the-crime-fraud-exception-the-attorney-client-privilege.html

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I told y'all i drink and golf on fridays. Was joking about antifa. Pics of presidents being diplomatic and cuddly with Putin didnt bring down fire prior. Thats just the way it is.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Should be easy to find if there are recordings.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Sting how?

18. TennTradition

First - a lot of things changed with the invasion of Crimea. There is also now Syria.

Second - Trump brings the fire on himself with his campaign’s nebulous tues to Russians

Third - Trump makes it worse with begrudgingly admitting Russia maybe just maybe was hacking our systems in 2016 - but not now, or we’ll maybe now, I didn’t say no - but I didn’t say yes...Gotcha! MSM lies LIES

19. JayVols

Not a good moment for Obama at all.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think a big question is where did the funds come from; Trump or the campaign. As I understand it 1 is more problematic than the other.