POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

His rallies have certainly been shrinking. So at worst I think some of them are settling back into either complacency or apathy

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The opposite happened some last time. While the polls weren’t that far off I think some wouldn’t admit they were actually going to vote for the guy.

However I think that effect was strongest in the primaries.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I loved the high school gym setting at last night's propoganda, I mean, campaign rally.

On a side note, why does CNN still march out Rick Santorum as a political pundit? He's consistently been a pile of suck for years. If it were me, I would have this image permanently displayed over his head:

[​IMG]

4. JayVols

Yep.

To quote Gregory House, M.D., "People lie."

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's incredible how this woman's story is not the only thing everyone is talking about.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

emainvol and awebb7 like this.
  7. JayVols

It's not attempted collusion. It's at the very least an attempted conspiracy. Such a thing doesn't have to be successful to be a crime. The attempt itself is a crime.

And Trump's own fingers admitted that today. I'm sure he'll tell his cult that they didn't see that and/or to not believe their own eyes.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

9. JayVols

I bet he even eats caviar.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The Branch Trumpkins.

JayVols likes this.
  11. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

What are we freaking out about today?

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Year old news. much ado about nothing just as it was then.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  13. JayVols

Told ya....

Ole Jay is tired. Goodnight, my friends.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think they were talking about the Lebron tweet hurting him in Ohio. I did not think it a smart tweet either.

If we are discussing the Trump Tower meeting We have know for over a year that an acquaintance of Trump Jr contacted him and said I would like to introduce you to a Russian lawyer who say she has dirt on Hillary and he emailed something to the effect back "I Love it". Big [uck fay]ing deal.

Lets pretend an acquaintance of a NYT reporter contacted him/her and said I would like to introduce you to a Russian Lawyer who says she has dirt on candidate X. You don't think the reporter would take that meeting in a NY minute?

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

There's a bit of a difference between a journalist and someone running a campaign for President.

If there was nothing wrong with what they were doing, then why did they initially lie and say the meeting was about Russian adoption. Then, why did they lie and say he didn't help craft the statement?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Really? Explain.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why do they lie 6-10 times per day? Who knows. Perhaps because they knew that some would perceive it as wrong and would try to make a big deal out of it. If that is the case then they were right.

I thought that folks were trying to say the meeting was criminal. If you want to say that the meeting could be percieved as wrong by some people then we are in agreement.

If you want to say that the act of taking a meeting where you hope to get dirt on a political opponent is criminal then we disagree.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

How about conspiracy to steal intellectual property?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

If a journalist coordinated with a 3rd party to target and steal specific intellectual property, it'd absolutely be a crime.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

We were discussing a person (Trump Jr. or Journalist) meeting with another to get dirty on a political candidate or political opponent.

You just took it to a whole new level. Did that happen in the meeting?