POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Reporters who conspire to steal something useful commit a crime, even if they didn't physically take it themselves.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Couldn't it be said that "Reporters who conspire to steal commit a crime". The thing they stole does not have to be useful. Stealing in and of itself is a crime.

Are you saying Trump or members of his campaign conspired to steal something?

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What occurred that could constitute a conspiracy?

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What if they knowingly accepted something that they knew was stolen? That is a crime as well.

Not saying that happened, but dear lord the smoke is pretty thick on this stuff.

JayVols likes this.
  5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Are you saying that Trump or someone in his campaign planned with Russians to steal dirt on Hillary, and that they stole what was requested and made it available?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, they conspired for the theft of intellectual property, to use as dirt. This isn't the same as opposition research.

We know the theft occurred. We now know the alleged meeting was not just alleged but factual. We now know the meeting was in fact about receiving stolen information. We know it was from a known Russian agent. We know the initial false statement about the above was penned by Trump himself. We know trump himself publicly encouraged the theft of this property. Replace "intellectual property" and "information" with "Maltese falcon," if it helps to see what it is I'm getting at. If clinton emails were crack cocaine and trump was black, he'd be doing 20.

JayVols likes this.
  7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is the smoke so thick that those of us who prefer to wait for proof are "The Branch Trumpkins"?

zehr27 likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you'll wait for him being caught with a burglar mask carrying hard drives in a sack.

JayVols likes this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nope, nor have I claimed it. Which I am sure you know.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

1) we knew that before yesterday

2) source?

3) Is that the female russian lawyer? If Yes then define what you mean by "agent"

4) No; He never said Russia steal the DNC or Posesta emails. Russia stole the DNC and Podesta emails well before his statement about Hillary's 30,000 missing emails. They have never been found or released.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You haven't. You also know it has been said.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

... your made up stuff or the Mueller Report. I'll wait for Mueller.

zehr27 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

2- Jr's emails, coupled with campaign knowledge of Russian efforts and trump's comments.

3- efforts occurred when trump made his comment, and after the meeting, as well as before. It wasn't done and dusted before the meeting. And the objective of the hacks was to get to emails of clinton.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I wonder why Mueller has not used your hard evidence yet to wrap this thing up.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Given that he's made over 20 indictments and has 2 guilty pleas and an ongoing trial, there's obviously a lot of criminality he is having to sort through.

You'll probably think that when he doesn't indict trp, it means trump is innocent. Mueller won't indict a sitting president. This is congress' mess and they are of divided interests.

JayVols and tvolsfan like this.
  16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I see

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You are clearly trying to link the DNC and Podesta stolen emails to the Hillary's missing emails. Obviously Hillary's missing emails would not be on DNC or Posetsa servers. Tell me where I am wrong here

2015 - Russians steal documents from individuals associated with the Republican party.

March 2016 - Russians steal Podesta emails

April 2016 - Russians steal DNC emails

June 2016 - Donald Trump Jr. receives an email from a publicist working for a Russian pop star named Emin Agalarov offering to set up a meeting to “provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia* and would be very useful to his father. (*there were no Podesta or DNC emails that incriminated Hillary and her dealings with Russia). What information might incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russian?!? Perhaps; the fact she was using Steele who was working with Russians to get dirt on Trump.

June 2016 - Trump Tower meeting with Russian Lawyer. You don't know what was discussed.

July 2016 - Trump says - “If it is Russia — which it’s probably not, nobody knows who it is — but if it is Russia, it’s really bad for a different reason, because it shows how little respect they have for our country, when they would hack into a major party and get everything,” he said. “But it would be interesting to see — I will tell you this — Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing [from Clinton’s private server]. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That’ll be next.”

July 2016 - Russians attempt to hack Hillary's personal email server.

July 2018 - You are trying to link Trumps July 2016 statement about Hillary's missing emails to Podesta and DNC Stolen emails March and April of 2016; and claim that it is proof of some sort of crime by Trump (or members of his campaign).

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Since when is burglary a crime? Constitution says nothing about burglary.

JayVols and emainvol like this.
  19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not with the assistance of a hostile foreign govt's intelligence services. No sir. That is patently false.

I get the defense of the party brand and all. I do. Politics has gone totally tribal. I would have hated for any other president, particularly one who I supported, to even had an allegation (or worse, actual evidence) they even entertained receiving help from a foreign govt's intelligence service who has actively worked against our country since the early 20th century. Would hate it to it's core. But, I'll guarantee you one thing as sure as the sun rises in the east. If it happened, I would condemn it wholeheartedly, want every detail known, and anyone involved prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Each day that passes, the denials and claims of no big deal become even more mindbogglingly ridiculous. This may be a very polarizing time of intense political divides, but I'll make you another sure thing guarantee. As for me & my house, we will always choose country over any party or its 2 bit politicians... every day of the week & twice on Sundays.

The Dooz likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The Russians!!
    All I can do is laugh.