POLITICS Gubernatorial Primary

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Joseph Brant, Aug 2, 2018.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't recommend to anyone to visit Miami, there are so many more beautiful places in Florida to visit.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't spent any time in Miami other than the airport, but ya Florida has some way more interesting spots to me.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

don't really care for Miami, except for people watching and when they have their model beach volleyball tournaments. Too expensive down there.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Southern Florida (particularly Broward and Dade counties) sucks.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Joe's Stone Crab

That's all I got.

kmf600 likes this.
  6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Respect is a 2 way street. If you want it, better be willing to give it.

I've honestly tried to do that with you in the past. I gave up when your go to response started being condescending alt-right twisted realities and conspiracy theories. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not an asshole and seek to treat people decently. I know, like know-know, better than 50% of the founders/old schoolers here. Not only that, I consider them friends, good friends, even those who totally disagree with me on politics as evidenced by our often passionate debates.

When you went by berrypick6, you weren't disrespected just because. There have been no super secret meeting planning a disrespect strategy aimed at you or berrypick6. When you went to your VN name of GahLee, we didn't mind. Sure, there have been folks that acted disresptful towards you over the last 1-2 years, perhaps me chief among them. I bear responsibility for that, but what caused the relatively recent change in how folks have interacted with you? Find that answer, do your part to remedy it, and others will follow, I assure you. This is the internet, but that doesn't give any of us a license to be an asshole to each other just because.

TIFWIW

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I love Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach.

Why? Because every time I'm there, I know that I'll soon be getting on a really big boat to go visit the Caribbean where some of the most beautiful places I've found on this planet are located.

8. Ssmiff

Headed back to Roatan in march Jay. Little road has been paved to the property. Getting closer

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Only open a couple of months a year

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Still ranks as most money I've ever spent at one meal. Worth every penny.

kmf600 likes this.
  11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why don't you think liberals give a damn? Why liberals, specifically?

Seems like a deflection from imprisoning children.

emainvol likes this.
  13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

If 71 people are shot anywhere, I care because it's bad and steps need to be taken to prevent it. If 71 citizens are shot by other citizens then there are agencies in place (police) that need to be utilized more effectively to help curb that.

If 71 aliens are shot crossing the border, there are agencies (border patrol) that have been utilized to carry out the shooting.

There is a big difference there, and the idea that "liberals don't care" is [uck fay]ing ridiculous. People from across the political spectrum, including liberals, have been decrying gun violence for decades

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Some folks (not speaking for GahLee) seem downright giddy every time some kids from bad neighborhoods in Chicago get shot. I'm supposed to think these people give a damn?

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there, Owens doesn't give a shit, either.

emainvol likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just wonder how many videos, speeched, columns, and groups would be necessary to meet the threshold of caring. All because they don't make breitbart or fox ews doesn't mean they aren't happening. And ya, that's exactly what the gun control stuff is about.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The media on the right is busy busting LeBron for "only" donating whatever amount to a public school (when anything more would cause issues as to the schools classification as public). I'm supposed to think these folks care about poor black kids from high crime neighborhoods?

18. Ssmiff

Im beginning to think parts of Chicago are like The Wire, where govt and officials have decided to let them have at each other. Nothing has worked. Gun laws haven't. Obama. Oprah, Trump haven't. And the neighborhoods wont police each other, turn others in, etc. Sad.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They only care about them if they were killed in some interesting fashion, like in a way that can make the cop or white people in general look really bad.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I didn't know that about myself