POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Do you also have several relief pitchers who have either plead guilty to or have been tried and convicted of steroid use under the drug policy of the collective bargaining agreement?

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Also, to say no evidence has been found is inaccurate. Evidence either has not been found or has yet to be made public

We simply don't know at this point

As it pertains to collusion

With Donald Sr.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It sure doesn't look good for the home team.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pecker-granted-immunity-in-cohen-case-1535041976

David Pecker granted immunity. The "RATS" are abandoning the Trumptanic.

In case you can't read The Journal:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/david-pecker-immunity-cohen/index.html

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be fair, if you have twitter and watch fox news, you have evidence of campaign finance fraud and obstruction.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes, but none in connection with stealing signals. Just some bad guys I know.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mueller should take a page from Ohio state and just declare a two week investigation

JayVols likes this.
  7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Lock him up!

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

9. JayVols

A rational person might see this as a preponderance of wrongdoing rather than dismissing everything because new information has seen the light of day.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Whatever it takes. Things are really going bad in the US right now.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its just hard to keep up with. Hopefully this all ends soon so people can go back to business as usual.

12. JayVols

I didn't intend to insinuate you did. I reread my post & completely understand how you came to feel that way.

I did a poor job with my phrasing. My bad.

Me too. I'd love to go back to raising hell on Tenny over how awesome unions are....

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its going to be this way for awhile (politically). People better be squeaky clean, like never even accidentally smashed a spider if they want to run for President. I don't think either side will concede victory very well going forward. jmo

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No worries. I have thick skin. I barely ever evening get rug burns, just ask NYY.

JayVols likes this.
  15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I think the fact that both are even questionable is crazy as hell.

16. JayVols

I know. But if I screw up, I need to man up and admit my mistake...especially with buddies.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Its all absurd. I was being sarcastic about things going bad. Economy up, unemployment down and setting records, $55 billion to help our vets. Enemies scared again due to the craziness. Illegal immigration being addressed as it needs to be, corrupt politicians all in a tizzy in corrupt DC...by all means, lets get Oprah or someone in here to clean it up.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Oprah & Kanye 2020

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I will allow it.

JayVols likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So did they lock him up yet?