POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its no doubt a [penis] showing contest. This causes businesses that actually care about their customers more problems than anyone. Its a lot of work to resource a product to avoid passing a price increase onto your customer. I know that first hand.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We need a drinking game: Every time the President uses the word "very" or "really", you take a drink.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How about "many people say"?

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Always pass it on to the consumer. Let me ask this now, say I sell 20 knives in Miami-Dade, and 500 in Broward, would it just be better for me to move to Broward?

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

add in "beautiful"

6. NorrisAlan

Not if moving costs you more than you get when you sell those 500 knives. And my analogy really falls apart but was just a simple thing to show how tariffs worked and who really pays for the tariffs (it isn't the country the tariffs were placed on).

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

What if rent and expenses are fifty times more expensive in Broward?

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

But isn't that the point of tariffs? To make it cheaper to make the knife in Broward?

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

It makes it more expensive to make the knife outside of Broward, not cheaper to make it in Broward.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

To make it more expensive to make in miami, which isn't the same. If it wasn't profitable to do in Broward before, it still wouldn't be now but now there'd be less sources of knives. Also, we arent even talking about supply chains and raw materials, which really complicate things.

11. Unimane

I don't think it's a coincidence Cohen's deal was announced after Trump submitted his answers to Mueller.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't say.

13. Unimane

Nothing gets by me.

14. NorrisAlan

"Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!"

Bahha.BAHAHAHhahahaha

BAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHA

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah, the how you do it doesn’t matter to anyone.

Maybe he’s right. Perhaps he doesn’t. We aren’t OK with an OC who is a horrible person even if he wins on the field because 1) poor representative and 2) it often isn’t sustainable.

But, in our President?

16. Unimane

I found this Twitter conversation by a conservative commentator and its responses to be quite interesting, not the usual sort of tit for tat mud slinging usually seen.

17. NorrisAlan

Just the idea that he even thinks he would have a 75% approval rating is laughable. Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have a 75% approval rating.

18. Unimane

No president is going to get 75% approval other than in extraordinary circumstances, like Bush after 9/11.

Still, I've never seen a grown adult, much less a public figure like the president, so obsessed with how much people like and talk about him.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Someone obsessed with someone, yet has a hard time seeing another grown man obsessed with peoples obsession, is fantastic.

20. NorrisAlan

"Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!"

Your President, ladies and gentlemen.

I mean, either his account was hacked or this is the worst demonstration of decorum by a President that I can remember. And that is saying a lot after the last two years.

tvolsfan likes this.