OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This guy is just a big guy. Was d-tackle at a D2 school and height was probably the only thing keeping him from playing power 5. Wore out future SEC guys his senior year of high school. Wore them out. He was just short. Frame of 6'4 guy on a 5'8 guy.

Good dude too. Players love playing for him. Offensive philosophy makes Neyland look like Leach in comparison, but a good coach.

Volst53 likes this.
  2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sounds just like my coach. Was an Offensive tackle but he’s about 6’3”

Could have played college ball but was too scared to leave home.

3. CardinalVol

Semi-related note -

This morning at the gym I saw my first guy in ages walk in with his milk jug filled to the brim with whatever homemade concoction he drinks during his workout and just laughed. Texted my wife and told her I wasn't as serious as this guy.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Haha

Hey bro, I can’t walk back and worth to the water fountain. Walking is cardio and cardio kills dem gainz.

Seriously, I don’t see that at my gym.

5. CardinalVol

I've got a water bottle because because otherwise I'd walk back and forth between every set, but this guy was old school.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You ain’t serious unless you’re workin out with a gallon of water.

kmf600 likes this.
  7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Does anyone actually drink that volume of water in a single workout? Seems like you'd throw up.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I drink about a gallon a day. I can't imagine drinking that much during a workout.

That guy is probably one of the people that pours as much down his chest as he gets in his mouth.

justingroves likes this.
  9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I wasn't being serious but it's not that uncommon to see someone walking around the gym with one

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Oh I know. I’ve seen them. No idea how much they actually consume, though. Can’t believe they get it all down.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I went to go look at groom rings today. I didn't search on my computer or phone beforehand. Ever. Never in my life have I looked at groom's rings at all. Just went with my fiancee to a place she picked out, a few blocks away. Come back, and almost every page on the 8th is selling me groom's rings. I never even logged in to my phone today. I just had it with me. They're listening, guys.

warhammer and kmf600 like this.
  12. CardinalVol

Location trackers too.

IP likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

as long as he's wearing toe shoes and has a jug, he's aight

14. CardinalVol

I'll drink 150 ounces plus of water on any given day. Probably 250 or more some days. I pretty much have something to drink beside me from the time i get up until the time i go to bed.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I drink water all day. I do not carry a jug around though.

justingroves likes this.
  16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Same.

kmf600 likes this.
  17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I say the same thing. Some just shit and piss on a dog pee pad, and have to get cleaned up after. How do you get your hand up 3 feet of ass crack to wipe?

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I work with guys that carry a gallon jug so they can keep track of how much water they drink. We might sweat a little more than some guys in the summer. I usually change shirts at noon, when they dry, there's always a salt ring around my neck and armpits. Pretty gross.

I was getting kidney stones more often when I was younger, the urologist said to stop drinking so much Gatorade and told me to drink at least a gallon of water. I think I pissed about 600 times a day when I tried. Sometimes I felt like I didn't even get my zipper up before I'd have to piss again

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Get one of those silicone wedding bands

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Jayvol or I can make you a wood or resin ring