Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lumberjack4, Mar 14, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

agreed. seems like a fake element rather than the whole thing being fake though. they did film multiple endings to keep it obscure

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

[dadgum]it

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

What an episode.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Hell fire tonight

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Dragon fire carries some serious kinetic energy

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep.

First, they [uck fay]ed up Tyrion majorly after Martin stopped writing his lines. Probably the worst development in the show was season 5-8 of Tyrion. Once he escaped from the purple wedding, it was pitiful. He should have drowned on the boat with Jorah.

The devolution of Dany will be lamented by every 15 year old girl, but this has been coming for awhile. Always hated her entitled ass.

Again, her whole shtick was she is the rightful ruler by birthright. But, someone with a better claim comes and she shows her true colors.

Jaime coming back to die with Cersei makes the cliched sex scene with Brienne all the more idiotic.

reVOLt and VolDad like this.
  9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

This is our only hope.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think it was a great episode overall.

justingroves, VolDad and tvolsfan like this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I pity all the daughters that have been named khaleesi and danyerius. Fantasy war criminal.

reVOLt and justingroves like this.
  12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So at this point is there anyone left that we want to win the iron thrown?!?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

jon will refuse it. a lot of the horror could have been avoided by him taking responsibility.

I think maybe the best outcome is no one person. there's not a capital now anyway

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am completely baffled by the people acting as if Dany's heel turn was out of left field. They've been been building to this since season 1.

IP, tvolsfan and chavisut like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Mad King has been mentioned approximately 7 billion times over the course of the show. I don't see how people don't put it together

IP and kmf600 like this.
  16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

really good episode. Potentially great, had I not read the spoilers. People running looked like ants. Clegane laughing at his brother during the fight because he won't die. Arya standing still with ashes falling around her. Cersei skipping by the mountain and Clegane as she realizes she better gtf out of the way. I shall rewatch this afternoon

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

And they really started building on it about season 6

18. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I can see her going mad, but full on genocide?

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Managing partner here just asked me if I saw last night's episode and that he watches it weekly.

I'm more shocked by this than if IP announced he was becoming a traveling Pentecostal revival preacher.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I mean, I doubt anyone thought her daddy was gonna try to go full genocide before he did it. She lost her moral compasses in quick succession and thought everyone betrayed her. Add that to her already warped sense of what was good for everyone and who was/was not innocent and you get Kings Landing

tvolsfan likes this.