POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's just too bad there isn't a systematic and logical approach to discovering how things in the universe work.

And we could apply this thing to debates like this. Like, this thing would say, a baby/person is this at this week of gestation, or the world is getting warmer because of that, or define how many genders there are.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

we could all be brains in a jar man.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Can I see out of this jar?

4. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Then I'm unclear about what's rubbish.

No, you do not understand the reasons. The reasons are to refute your premise that XX=girl and XY=boy-- like IP mentioned. That fact about chromosomes is the very foundation of your argument about why transgendered people's preferences are "rubbish" or, paraphrasing, "unable to be what they feel" or whatever tangential variant I'm assuming you're making, and it makes that worldview: "patently, obviously, empirically, resoundingly, scientifically and easily proven to be untrue," as you so eloquently put it. If the foundation of your stance is being specifically targeted, I'm very much unclear how this obfuscates anything.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Soy is basically in everything now and it increases estrogen.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Explains my man boobies

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

10. NorrisAlan

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The gall to get in peoples face and yell stuff is crazy. Seems threatening and surprised more don't react physically.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You know what's funny to me, why would British citizens get so worked up about our president? You think I give even a speck of shit who is running their country? AND, you think I'm going to fight someone over another country's president? Get the [uck fay] out, people are going crazy over some stupid shit. I just watched a video of a guy that pulled over, with his kids in the car, to argue with people that support Trump. Dude, seriously, this shit is out of control. He pushed a couple of people, and cussed them all out. Is that what you want to teach your kids? Settle the [uck fay] down

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

And, one of the comments hit the nail on the head. Something about all the hate coming from people that are anti-hate.

RockyHill likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

Probably because what happens in the USA affects them a lot more than what happens in Britain affects us.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Cuts deep when you have the scar of being the greatest empire on earth and getting your ass kicked by a bunch of farmers and drunks that like to stir shit up.

Damn printing press and individual liberty shit.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gutenberg says get your facts straight.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

no hating!

20. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

To dismiss this entirely is silly imo. There’s absolutely truth there.