POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

How?

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Because we have the largest economy in the world. Because we have the largest and most powerful military the world has ever seen.

"When the USA sneezes, the world gets a cold."

tvolsfan likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

when it is conservatives, it is "both sides." when it is a left winger, it is "one side."

all the hate from one side? if you think that truth is absolute, you are just woefully ignorant or a complete hack. nonsense.

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I didn’t say the hate is all on one side. But if you can’t see that there’s a faction of the far left that is the most combative and hateful faction in American politics right now then you are blind.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

show me some recent videos of right wing people in the faces of others, yelling and throwing shit, and i'll say the same as I did when I saw this one. Problem is as if I see these videos daily, none of them are conservatives.
    Whats interesting is you always go the "you did it too" route. Weak. Address how ridiculous its getting and at least act as if you aren't in a tunnel

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

dude, look at what I was originally responding to when you chimed in about what is absolutely truth- "...all the hate from one side." I didn't put that in your mouth, it is what you said was absolutely truth and i was allegedly dismissing.

I do not think milkshakes are more combative than conventional weapons. I do not think these unacceptable brawls and harassment are worse than driving through people, burning black churches, killing transsexuals, or forcing women to carry headless fetuses to term. not that there should even be a contest.

I am not blind. Are you?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

at least we can agree that you are reacting to the media you consume, and not some underlying attempt at an objective assessment.

no, Ssmiff. I am pointing out that the argument from conservatives regarding anything trumpian or relating to bad behavior is "both sides." I do not make that argument, that I recall. but since I "always" do it, I am sure you will quickly be able to point to multiple examples and correct me on this. or is it you that is "weak" in your feeble retorts with no demonstrable basis?

I do not agree with the behavior of throwing things or physical confrontation. I also place great value on milkshakes, which or delicious and should be objects of joy. I have no problem with protesting and yelling, as this is protected.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thats not what was posted.
    And there is absolutely truth to the fact many people who label themselves as anti hate, appear to hate the most.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I have no idea what the milkshake thing is. But you’re comparing isolated fringe events, which are obviously tragic, to a faction of the left that is essentially mainstream.

As for abortion, I damn sure which side of that debate more violent and so do you. And for the headless fetuses comment, that’s as solid on your part as me saying the other side is in favor of aborting healthy babies after birth.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He knows better. He won’t admit the truth of what you just said, but he knows it.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wait, what?

Why are conservatives being attributed with burning churches, killing transsexuals, etc.?

It feels like you’re trying to make an argument that conservatives are just as violent, so as to show some moral equivalence between the two.

If there have been mobs of violent conservatives wearing masks and physically assaulting people, such as routinely exists and is often embraced (celebrated?) on the left, I’d like to see it.

Violence won’t solve anything, but you’d think it be particularly avoided by the left, who claim to know better.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No physical activity, just staring at a screen

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What aboutism

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

essentially mainstream means what exactly?

no, you don't know if you think we agree on which. your second sentence makes no sense, one cannot abort a pregnancy after it has come to term. think about the words. Abortion used to be insinuated as infanticide, then it was conflated with it, and the past year infanticide is now being conflated with abortion. this is the direct result of 60 years of campaigning.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not, I believe people to be violent. people's beliefs vary.

if you haven't seen violent mobs of conservatives, you simply exclude anyone you don't agree with from being conservative. that's cool, me too. anyone who throws milkshakes isnt of the ilk of IP.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

like I said: conservatives do something bad? both sides! liberals? one side!

my mistake was not identifying as a conservative. I see that.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, but England has no say what so ever in who is our president. So why start fighting over him? Its insane to me

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

But it's the irony in it that makes it funny to me. People don't like Trump because he's all of the bad -isms and -ists, but here's a group of people that are picking fights while protesting the man that promotes hate

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Exactly. They have no say in who our President is, yet he has power to affect their lives.

20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I'm shocked. "He who must be obeyed" said there were only flag-waving fans and reports of demonstrations against him were fake news.

I'm sure the kid that got sucker punched upside the head as he was leaving the Trump rally over here in NC wished the old man had just thrown a milkshake rather than a fist.