POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

what I just said.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Suppose we need a nightly jihadist instead?

droski likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

attainable through concrete and specific means.

E.g., if you are willing to work to your abilities, you have access to a GP and they are able to give you referrals if necessary, regarding medical care.

if someone refuses to work to their abilities or to apply a minimum effort and just wants to lay about and play nintendo, I am not saying they should automatically have a house and free college. but I do think anyone working full time should at minimum have a safe place to sleep at night, shower, and have some path to better themselves commensurate with their gifts and ambitions. might not be glamorous or even "theirs", but dignified and without religious or ideological strings.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

whoa, what? when did she call for jihad?

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How is she wrong? Carlson is a gigantic piece of shit and he's been pushing this nativist edge for some time now.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's a white supremacist? seems code word for "people i don't like" from the left these days.

VolDad likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

Doubt she'd say anything bad against it.

9. Unimane

This isn't his first go-round. He's said immigration makes us "dirtier, poorer and more divided", among other things.

But, hey, maybe he has a Hispanic or Arab friend or two to cancel out all the shitty things he's said and believes.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that's a white supremacist statement? are you under the impression that illegal immigrants are wealthy?

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I will say this, though, as far as to what Tucker said: first generation immigrants didn't always 'assimilate'. Chinese still spoke Chinese, Italians all spoke Italian, etc., and many never learned proper English or learned it at all.

Now, their children and their grand-children and all going forward are all now "American" as can be.

That said, Omar cannot have her cake and eat it too. She has made many inflammatory remarks, and look at her twitter. It reads no better than Trumps with its snarkyness and its out right boorish attitudes.

12. Unimane

Sure, no doubt he's referring to those immigrants coming from Norway or Switzerland.

He's merely another in a long line of populist shitheads drumming up fear of the "other" and using their differences to question her "Americanness". He's a gargantuan piece of shit for stuff like this, but people will still figure ways to explain him away or believe she is here for "jihad", whatever.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he said all immigrants or just the illegal ones? if it's the former, i'd say it's a uniformed statement, but hardly a white supremacist statement.

so we should have no fear of illegal immigrants whatsoever? there is nothing negative about illegal immigration?

14. CardinalVol

Use hyperbole to call someone white supremacist - totally cool

Use hyperbole to call someone a jihadist - HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!

Indy, bostonvol, RockyHill and 2 others like this.
  15. Unimane

She's not an illegal immigrant. Why would he use her as an example for illegal immigration?

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the statement you quoted wasn't made about her no?

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

As long as she's paid less than male representatives, I'm cool

Indy, RockyHill, Tenacious D and 2 others like this.
  18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

19. Unimane

The "dirtier, poorer and more divided" one? That would be a compelling one to call not prejudiced. It's one thing to argue the legality of immigration. Dirtier and poorer? [uck fay] off, Tucker.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes that one. again illegal immigrants aren't poor?