POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

again that's the one i found. i've posted another one about 50 times here and it looks the same. i'll try to find it.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

from a statistical point of view bro.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't really have a dog in fight, so don't work too hard on my account.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

the Carter vs Bush administration. super helpful.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what's your theory that this would have changed significantly? the other one is from 2014.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the mom in poverty working two jobs and 80 hours a week is basically a media invention,. i'm sure it happens, but it's a very very low percentage of poor people.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

right so they are counting people who can afford to work part time because their spouse is the primary earner and makes good money as though they are people who can't earn higher and are presenting the data as though these are full time workers living in poverty. ponderous.

10. fl0at_

What defines the 40th-60th income quintle? As in, what is that yearly income?

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

12. fl0at_

The odd thing about that one is that pretty much nobody is working more than 40 hours.

Which means logically that there are more people only working 40 or fewer pulling everyone down.

And if that is true in spite of the other graph showing like 40% of professionals working 50+, imagine how low poor people working zero hours are bringing down the ones working 50.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you asked me in a survey how many hours I worked a week, I'd guess 45 on average. if you looked at my timesheet and pay rate, you'd see I work 40 hours. I do not usually bill for overtime because I am not allowed/authorized to work it. I do not think this is unusual for American workers.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah i imagine you have spouses who are child-rearing and things like that keeping the hours down. though i'd think they are using median hours, not average. that would make more sense. you also have semi retired people in those numbers too.

15. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Can someone...anyone help me with this? Real? Troll? Good booze?

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sounds like trolling to me

17. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I assume he’s trolling, but it’s sometimes hard to tell with that dumbass.

18. cpninja

cpninja Member

Tune in to find out!

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some of you guys are going to wonder how the hell it all happened one day.

20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

It blows my mind that people actually think he'll simply concede defeat, congratulate the winner, and go quietly if he loses next year.