The Death of Ahmaud Arbery

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 5, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

the 4th amendment either means something or this is all a sham.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yeah, but he wasn’t shot with paintballs while standing on his porch in a city that’s burning in a state of chaotic emergency, and even then, after failing to heed / completely ignoring several direct warnings to go inside.

And this innocent guy is just trying to protect his business.

And these protestors are really angry, and are intent to riot / loot / destroy this innocent man’s business.

And this guy’s white.

3. Tenacious D

What’s being illegally searched or seized?

Or are you saying that this is excessive force?

4. Tenacious D

What if it’s proven that these riots / acts of violence were part of a cohesive and concerted effort...as in protestors being sent in specifically to commit violence and to encourage others to do the same?

Is that something that any would find concerning?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

we already talked on this. there are far left and far right groups apparently doing just that.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

police property was purposefully launched onto and into their property with no justification or authorization. the security of their home was breached.

7. Tenacious D

I haven’t seen anything about far right groups being involved in any of these riots.

Can you link me where you’re seeing this?

8. Tenacious D

What an obviously silly argument.

They were repeatedly warned.

The guardsmen / police who shot won’t be punished because they did nothing wrong.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's already in the thread and easily searched. if you can't find it, it is beca4you have an already cemented ideological narrative to what us happening from whatever poisoned well it is you drink from. I can already tell, you think it is all a manufactured crisis. like every crisis these days. as if there is no more spontaneous or unknown problems. they're all some liberal plot, right?

10. Tenacious D

You forgot the link where right wing groups have been involved in these riots.

You’ve made the claim as a fact, and I’m willing and wanting to join you in exploring it.

I’d think that’s the opposite of conspiracy theory.

So, again, can you link it?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

if a government employee walked by you on your porch, barking to get inside and then fired on you, you would flip your shit and you know it.

12. Tenacious D

A government employee, like a census worker, in my city that wasn’t burning in a state of emergency?

Then, yes, I’d flip my shit.

If I were standing on my porch in Minneapolis, while masked, as several officers repeatedly shouted for me to get inside....I’d get the [uck fay] inside, as would 999 out of 1,000 reasonably-minded persons.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

here is a link: https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/...yd-protests-indicators-of-white-supremacists/

there are also videos around of protesters noticing individuals inciting destruction and attempting to stop them. Not sure if they are far left, right, or just idiots.

Minnesota is investigating for these kinds of elements.

Tenacious D likes this.
  14. Tenacious D

15. Tenacious D

Ok, IP, I’ve read it.

Here’s what basis the article has for claiming that these are “right wing” groups:

1. They have message board chatter of right-wing groups talking about sowing discord.

2. Some agitators are white.

Meanwhile, I’ve never seen a non-white ANTIFA member. ANTIFA wears all black and masks, just like the guy who was busting the windows in the Atlanta Auto Zone.

I feel like this is an attempt to conveniently deflect some / half / all violence associated with these riots as being something other than exclusively from the left.

Do you have anything more definitive than this one article, and which proves - or at least gives me more direct evidence to understand - your claim of right-wing involvement?

16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Anyone who actually believes this bullshit is a [uck fay]ing retard.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

The Governor is also pointing his finger at drug cartels.

18. Tenacious D

19. Tenacious D

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Crackers cant throw shit at a riot?
    Seems a little racist.