OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i used to live across the street from a cheesecake factory. it would regularly have hour waits.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Cheddars made a mean shepherds pie. But after they took that off the menu, I had no reason to ever go back.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I like Cheddars. Is it the best place? Certainly not. But on the food per dollar scale, its pretty good.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Cheddars portion sizes are definitely a metric [uck fay] load of food, meaning if you’re on a tight budget, you could get two meals out of it.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I like hitting up that Ruby Tuesday's salad bar

zehr27 likes this.
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I've decided the Jason's Deli salad bar is remarkably better and lower priced.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

salad bars are gross

but not the shoneys breakfast bar

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I used to prep the shit outta that salad bar. Mine was so good I got invited to Ruby Corp to train GMs, RVPs, execs and such how to correctly make all the pasta/potatoes salads, cut the veggies, fry the croutons, and everything else that went into it.

That was also back when we hand made all that shit instead of it just coming in containers off the truck premade. And had a killer 2 for 1 happy hour.

That to me was the biggest problem with all the mid level chain bar and grill restaurants. They switched so much from hand made to premade.

justingroves likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My wife's grandparents lived in Knoxville when we were in college. They took us to Ruby Tuesday's a lot

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

My son (5) has taken to calling his mom "handmaiden," such that he will on occasion say something like, "Handmaiden. Milk!"

It isn't going over well.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?

12. fl0at_

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yeah, but then they get all woozy and spill the milk.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

But does the handmaiden bring him milk?

15. fl0at_

No.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

My only problem with Rubys was mugs that looked heavy but werent. Almost hit myself in the face.
    Staying at Carneghie hotel across from etsu. Restaursnt here was good. Bar just livened up as i head to room

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I could see what they mean, though. It does hurt their brand.

19. CardinalVol

Anybody who reads The Bee knows the joke it is making. It's not going to hurt anything other than pulling a muscle laughing like I nearly did when I saw it earlier today.

IP likes this.
  20. CardinalVol