OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Is connor mcgregors irish whiskey any good?

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Not familiar with it. My knowledge of Irish whiskey is only passing. I actually like regular Jameson. I drink it from time to time to switch up from other things. Jim Beam Devil's Cut is my current go to whiskey.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have a bottle of Proper Twelve at the house. I think it was like 25 bucks.

It’s nothing special. I mostly just have as a conversation thing “Hey have you tried...?”. It’s not anything you have to try because it’s so good.

4. Ssmiff

Cant find pulled pork pizza anywhere around here.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Doing some cleaning out sometime over the next couple of weeks and will have a bunch of junk (see: stuff my wife saves for yard sales that never happen and baby stuff from almost 8 years ago "just in case") that is going to be tossed. It's likely going to be more than I want to try to haul to the dump over multiple trips. Anyone ever used any of the junk removal places or the "bagster" thing that Waste Management offers? Any other decent options to get the stuff hauled off?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Had some last week. Garibaldi's Pizza.

7. Ssmiff

Memphis? Fox Ridge pizza off hickory hill had a good one and some others around there. I ended up asking Johnathons to make me one. Most underrated pizza ever if done right

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea. Memphis.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've always just got a 30 yard dumpster. They're around 500 bucks

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

So we getting a second stimulus check or not? Trying to decide if I’m gonna buy that new Lamborghini or not.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I used mine to pay my taxes due. It was very depressing.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Me too.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

50/50

There's going to be something. I just have no idea what it's going to be. I don't think anybody does.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

We need to get people back to work. Folks feel hopeless.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Trump needs to bypass Mitch and demand the infrastructure bill.

That said the infrastructure bill doesn't need to be a union slush fund and pay out for more cronyism

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I am surprised we aren't even more open than we are at this point. But, restaurants have started opening around here and they are still pretty empty. I think that folks have gotten used to it! I went in a kolache shop yesterday and there were actually six people in line. Every single person had a mask on, which surprised me. It is just going to take some time.

17. Ssmiff

I need a restaurant suggestion for johnson city. Nothing fancy but maybe something different.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

www.yelp.com

InVolNerable likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Humor me. Plus i trust people on those things about as much as media. Went to Cheddars one time based off a 4 of 5* review or close to it. Worse place ive ever been.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Pals....