POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

This republic may yet have some life in it.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Twitter meltdown in 5...4....3...2...1...

5. CardinalVol

*eagerly awaits Trump's "abolish the Supreme Court" tweet

6. CardinalVol

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Lincoln Project is straight fire, going to be interesting to see where that goes in the future.

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

IIRC, there was speculation that he used some weird methods to generate those NOLs, but that planning is above my head.

I would just like to be in a position to generate and use a $100M NOL at some point in my life. Sounds fun.

CardinalVol likes this.
  9. CardinalVol

Can't decide how much I am on board with them or not. I find it interesting, but not sure if I 100% support what they are doing without knowing where it is going.

justingroves likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

I've also seen thought they were totally wiped out by COD income as well.

11. cpninja

cpninja Member

take this preemptive meltdown tweet as an appetizer to hold you over

12. CardinalVol

SO they can be subpoenaed but they are sending it back down to lower courts to work out details.

Not going to be released before the election, that is certain.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Aaaand there it is.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Well he’s not wrong

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, he is, but we've been down this rabbit hole before.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If Congress gets them, its different, because then it is Mazars guarding them.. its Congress guarding them. How well Congress guard?

17. fl0at_

I haven't gotten to read anything. Did they rule it could go to a grand jury, or did they rule it could go to the prosecution's office?

18. CardinalVol

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

https://www.justsecurity.org/71279/...king-no-action-against-russia-arming-taliban/

"First, President Trump decided not to confront Putin about supplying arms to the terrorist group. Second, during the very times in which U.S. military officials publicly raised concerns about the program’s threat to U.S. forces, Trump undercut them. He embraced Putin, overtly and repeatedly, including at the historic summit in Helsinki. Third, behind the scenes, Trump directed the CIA to share intelligence information on counterterrorism with the Kremlin despite no discernible reward, former intelligence officials who served in the Trump administration told Just Security."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At the same time that senior US military officials were publicly expressing concerns that Russia was arming the Taliban’s terrorist activities that threatened U.S. personnel, President Trump was pushing the CIA to share counterterrorism intelligence information with the Kremlin"

20. fl0at_