George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Trial

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

She's a two faced beatch and you can bet your ass if a republican had uttered those words she would be blabbing on twitter about it and want them ousted. I cannot stand people who change their tune on right or wrong based on political affiliation. She's one of the worst at doing it, and has lots of support.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

her district is tiny. No one takes her seriously

SetVol13 and emainvol like this.
  6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Just remind yourself that there isn't a conflict of interest.

7. fl0at_

I imagine that anyone that listens to you yell will join me in the riot.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

How does this prove it is unions? How many teachers are in unions? Do states that don't allow teacher's unions have much less of this going on? This alone doesn't tell me anything about your claim regarding unions.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

3 of the 4 officers, through their attorney, Don Bosch, have made a statement that they want the video released ASAP.

So this isn’t looking good for the 4th officer.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

no one said the unions were forcing it but the NEA is the largest and most powerful union in the country and has a lot of political power. So you’re not going to see too many going after public education like the Catholic Church. Even though public education most likely has more victims.

1 out of 10 students is the victim of sexual misconduct by a teacher or school official before they graduate and seems to be just swept under the rug in most cases and rarely talked about publicly

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't think it is due to a union? Okay. If you do, demonstrate the connection.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So apparently no jury ever gets a transcript. Which seems odd to me.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think it not being a larger National story and outcry is partly due to the unions power and influence to keep it under the radar.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Wait, the teacher's union has more power than the Catholic Church? Where is the evidence politicians are covering up mass numbers of known cases of statutory rape? Why wouldn't the opposing political party to these unions make hay about it then?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

apparently law and order is all bullshit then

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

It really makes you wonder, sometimes. You know how often the "scientific evidence" presented by one side or the other is absolute bullshit? Pretty much every time, one side or the other presents such evidence.

droski likes this.
  17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

To be clear I meant the tv series which shows them reading from the transcript all the time

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

To be clear what I said works equally for the tv show and for the actual court room.

droski likes this.
  19. fl0at_

Yea, it's stupid. You take a bunch of random people, put them somewhere they probably haven't been before, and then have people talk and talk and talk... and then at the end, they're supposed to decide some fate based on their poor memory.

I would think a solid argument could be made that testimony is evidence, and therefore, transcripts should be as well. Our whole justice system has cracks.

CardinalVol likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

who*