2012 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tankervol, Mar 26, 2012.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Would have been much better off taking Cousins in the fourth.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would have gone with Foles, too

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I wish Malik all the luck in the world

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Great for Malik...went about where he was projected. I hope he can earn a living doing it...seems like a guy who kept his head down and went to work.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Broncos love themselves some SEC DL.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Most interesting factoid I've heard while watching the draft:

The Patriots beat one team with a winning record last season.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Bengals taking Orson Charles is amazing. Gresham and Charles together will be dynamite.

8. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

It cracked me up a little bit that Charles was the 11th overall rated prospect (of everyone, not just TEs) on Yahoo! Sports, and he was the 121st overall pick.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They signed Vontaze Burfict as an undrafted free agent too. He keeps his head on straight, he'll be a monster

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Bengals for the entire history of their franchise have had good skill position players. This is the first time since the 80s they are talented in the trenches too. Marvin will screw it up though, for sure.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

fowles never impressed me much. i know wilson is short, but he seems to have much more upside and leadership abilities than fowles or osweiller.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

burfict's athleticism is vastly overrated. his combine numbers were not impressive.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

For two downs and obvious running situations, he'll blow up plays. He sucks ass in coverage and in space but between the tackles, he'll make plays and put the fear of God in OL and RBs.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Wilson being short shouldn't matter to scouts, look at Wisconsin's OL. They're just as big if not bigger than NFL OL.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wilson seems like a pretty great backup QB. Good call.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'd draft him for that alone

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i suppose so, but at ASU he was just as likely to blow someone up as he was to completely whiff on the play because he was too agressive or commit a personal foul penalty. as a free agent sure give him a shot, but i'd be shocked to see him ever play meaningful minutes.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it was that apparently and arm strength which i thought was kind of strange. every game i've seen him play his arm looks nfl ready. quick release too. of course aaron rodgers was supposed to have a crappy arm too.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think with the right coach, he can be a good pro