2016 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Jul 22, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was trying to be witty with the Russia stuff. She was in the 2000's one though.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Dabo wanted to meet Trump more than Nick.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

This is true for me as well. I just do not find it important enough to spend memory cells for. When you get my age you have to conserve them.

4. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

What a great presser today. If we get that the next 4 years, it's going to be fun.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

For people who hate the first amendment, yes.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Or for those that like incomplete thoughts and word vomit.

I mean, there is off the cuff, and then there are those people who aren't off the cuff, and some have been very kind to me, and there is off the cuff. Very kind. And then there is wondering speech.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So I've barely looked at this, but did he supposedly pay some Moscow chicks to urinate on each other? If so, he should play it up. Not only is he not in Russia's pocket, he goes over there and makes them piss on each other. Take that, commies.

8. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

[​IMG]

What did he not answer? Obamacare, the Wall, Golden Shower, hacking, cabinet, conflicts of interest, Russia, etc. Then at the end he grabbed a big ol handful of Fake News pu$$y named Jim Acosta. Were you not entertained?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That is some amazing spin, right there.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Did he talk 10 minutes about racism?

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I like Tillerson.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I think he said every individual in his administration would show resiliency and that their eye discipline would be critical to their success

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

He's solid.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I hope we don't have to fight any wars against Vanderbilt while he is in office.

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Both Mattis(no surprise) and Pompeo knocked it out of the park this morning.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Mattis might be my favorite person to ever hold a federal political office.

17. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Not a huge fan of Sessions, he may be my least favorite Cabinet pick thus far.

18. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Tillerson may have some trouble with a wavering Rubio getting out of committee hearings. Tenny may disagree with this one as well, but some of his cabinet positions are likely to be challenging. Sessions may have a rough go of it, for sure, also Tillerson. For me, as an educator, DeVos has to go. Her hostility to public education and aggressive promotion of the charter school pyramid scheme is a huge problem.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Not a Sessions fan so no concerns if he is not confirmed. I understand some of the Tillerson questions, but feel he is a really solid pick. I like the experience and skillset he brings to the table. We could do a lot worse, in my opinion. I'm not very familiar with DeVos but the educators I know are not fans.

As an aside I saw you over at the other place conversing in the politics forum. How'd you enjoy your serving of partisan soup? That place has devolved into a mix of whining and schadenfreude. I jump in occasionally but don't have much stomach for the special sauce of willful ignorance and blatant hypocrisy.

20. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

If educators don't like her, she is probably a great pick.