POLITICS 2018 Midterms

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If you keep calling them stupid and gutless, eventually they'll get in line.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's not really relevant since dem ran against dem in California and the races varied in significance across states. The house popular vote would be interesting, but still not a proxy for a national popular vote like in a presidential year. The nature of this cycle makes it inevitable dems would be ahead in senate pop vote.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No clue who or what this twitter account speaks for, but it is a fringe. Just ignore it and let it die on the vine.

But it will get retweeted and linked to all over the joint and make it appear main stream.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don’t know. I think there is a more than just fringe element of the party that think that white women don’t do enough for women of color and minorities in general. And that while white women have cleared a lot of hurdles, they’ve left others behind.

5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Gillum only received 82% of the African American female vote last night. That’s a pretty low number.

6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Okay then.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is that English?

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

No twitter

9. gcbvol

It's how the young folks speak, yo. I've always hated the use of 'ur'. It bothers me much more than the word moist.

kmf600 likes this.
  10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

"I'm mad at the president for being so mean and forcing me to lose both of my balls, so I couldn't give him the criticism he deserved."

11. gcbvol

Yep. Criticism after the fact is meaningless and a bit pathetic.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The days of correct grammar and spelling is, I’m afraid, gone. Might as well give up the battle.

kmf600 likes this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Indeed. Pumpkin spice lattes soon go off the menu.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there wasn't even a republican option on the california ballot too.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Never

justingroves likes this.
  16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Days are

TennTradition likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

And it is grasping. Like the russian ho pee, russians telling people who to vote for, Kavanaugh hearings with hs yearbook questions, and tax returns for years ago. Grasping. For anything.

dc4utvols likes this.
  18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If Democrats want to spend the next 2 years with investigations and subpoenas then it is their prerogative. They won the House and elections have consequences. Simply hire a few more Lawyers to answer subpoenas and be prepared to send staff to the Hill.

Threatening investigations of your own is Nixonian.

gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

FIFY

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Newt Gingrich's old seat just went to an African American Woman. God Bless America.