POLITICS 2018 Midterms

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Oct 5, 2018.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

They didn’t need to do the digging, her dumbass did that herself.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Seems to me he's a feature, not a bug.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Wife said there was about 50K ballots that were kicked out of the machine during the recount because they were marked incorrectly. Think about that, 50K people are just too [uck fay]ing stupid to fill in a circle. Some marked it with an X or a checkmark, some marked the circle for both candidates, you name it, they saw it. So now they have to go through each one with a board to decide if they can figure out what the dipshits wanted to vote for

justingroves likes this.
  6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Well according to prevailing conservative thought, that must mean the Democrats are going to move up 50k votes in the count.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

And yet we know that isn't what will happen.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Clearly, they're too stupid to fill out a ballot, they must be Democrats. (Blue font) is that what they do over there right, for when they're joking?

TennTradition likes this.
  9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So Broward County let people email and fax ballots in, also counted ballots that were received after the deadline, not the military votes, but random people.

Broward is the "educated" county.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

There was a county in the panhandle thst had folks email their votes. It's the state.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'll take that, the state is not all on the same page

12. TennTradition

A few house seats keep trickling to the left. We’ll see how they hold, but right now as the votes stand and assuming MS goes R, the Dems were:

House:+37
    Senate: -2

I think that’s a better performance than it appeared a week ago if it holds.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

14. TennTradition

It’s a chronic condition. Actually those two probably do correlate better together than educated and racist just due to experiences - but I don’t have that data.

But I will say the voting against their interest stuff should very carefully approached. It’s definitely presumptuous - and completely ignores value systems.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Isn't the senate -3 if Florida holds?

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

No. If Florida and Mississippi hold, Republicans flipped four, Dems flipped two.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Memphis being Memphis. The most racially divided city ive lived in or been around. Its always been an us v them attitude.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Forgot about losing Arizona. That makes sense.

19. TennTradition

I think the senate sits at 51-47 with two seats out. Dems were already down 1.

20. TennTradition

I’ll take your word that Memphis is racially divided - but I’ve been surprised over the years just how divided Cincinnati is but with a smaller minority community.