2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd trade the entire basketball program if it meant we got to see at least one UT football game this fall.

chavisut likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I like football a little better. But we’re loaded. Also I hate Kentucky basketball almost as much as the 911 terrorists. More than Bama and Florida and Georgia football combined

justingroves likes this.
  3. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Not this year.

Some of the other teams I've grown up watching possibly, but this is gonna be a fun team to watch. And no matter the record if we're beating UK on a regular basis the season is worth it.

All said, I still think theres very little chance of a football or basketball season happening. At least this calendar year.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

The more I watch basketball, the more I realize that I just don’t really care for it compared to football, hockey, and soccer.

That being said, it’s not often as Vols fans that we’ve gotten to see a squad with this kind of potential, and for this year in particular, it’s right up there with football for me.

10SEvols likes this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not sure i like you guys too much who dont like hoops. Momentum changes every minute
    Loosers

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I like basketball a lot, but I LOVE football.

7. Ssmiff

It got so hard to watch for so many years. Not sure ive recovered

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I love them both. Equal passion for both sports.

9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I suppose I get my momentum swings from Aussie rules. Couple weeks ago, there was a game where one team jumped out to a 33-1 lead and were trailing 51-38 by halftime. And this crap happens all the time. Never seen anything like it.

10. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Same. I'd also put baseball over basketball but looking forward to this season and team.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yikes, that's a hot take I have a difficult time processing.

KyleAlexanderfan likes this.
  12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm one of the few who likes basketball over football, even though I love football, too.

For the Vols, obviously being in the playoff would be amazing, but there's no sporting event better than March Madness and massing a run there is just special. Having my 1A team in Wisconsin rolling for those two years was magical. And, taking down an undefeated Kentucky in the Final Four? Top 5 sporting highlight of my life.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I dream of a Tennessee season where we face and beat them 4 times. My. Gawd.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, win the title? Would be a top 3 moment for me, right there with watching two Packers Super Bowl wins and 1998.

justingroves likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya. I imagine if you are good enough to beat a UK type team 4 times in a season, you probably won everything. But I guess nothing is guaranteed.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This and beating Bama in the regular season and in Atlanta. I need both of those to happen.

17. Ssmiff

Its one of the worst ones ive seen on this site

18. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Not a hot take but I just prefer baseball over basketball if I were to watch a game. However I am really interested in how the basketball team does this year.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Not sure why you post about baseball in a [uck fay]ing basketball thread

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is why only 12 people post on this website.

SetVol13 likes this.