POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

There's no concept of cultural identity among these groups? Do you understand their messing of culture? You are trying too hard because you know you'll lose the plot if you acknowledge reality.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Joe is like that average Joe at the bar after he has hit his limit, he'll drop you some truth. Just give him time.

VolDad and justingroves like this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Uni you saying most or all black voters continue to vote Dem due to candidates political stances after decades of voting Dem? Thats a pc answer, but incorrect. Plus as Biden said, they aint black if they dont vote for him.
    Most Americans vote down the dem or rep line as they and their friends and families have for decades and couldnt answer basic questions in regards to politics.

4. Unimane

So, the "pc answer" is that black voters can think for themselves, but the reality is they aren't sophisticated enough to do so? Most people vote for the person whom they think represents their interests. Considering the fact only about 40% or so Americans of voting age actually do vote, you are drastically understanding the thought behind the people who do. They may vote based on superficial reasons, one issue or whatever, but they nearly always have intent behind their vote. Saying 90% of a group of people mindlessly vote for a group because they are following their parents, friends, etc. is insulting.

If what you said were true, then voting patterns would never change and they do all the time.

I do like how conservatives are really, really trying to squeeze some juice out of a couple of Biden quotes, as if they are more than what they really are.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The mental gymnastics it takes to not just say "Biden screwed up on that quote" is amazing.

warhammer, NYY and VolDad like this.
  6. Ssmiff

They arent capable. Unless its a republican then hes a racist bigot for saying the same thing. Comedy.

7. Unimane

It isn't mental gymnastics. It's pretty straightforward. I extrapolated on the idea in my post, but it really takes about 2 sentences, at most, to express the concept. Biden made the idea sound bad because he said it in a clumsy way, but he wasn't wrong.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep, they're all the same.

9. Unimane

Bullshit. Stop playing this card and argue the point, which you do so rarely. Always the whataboutism.

10. Unimane

That's not what's being said.

11. Ssmiff

Sorry to mess up yall mutlipage whinefest. You are the type who wants to [itch bay] but wants no commentary back. Not how it works. Its how the left wants it to work, but too bad.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Your point is easily shown as false, man, especially in the South, where parents and grandparents voted southern democrat, and their kids and grandkids switched to republican.

So even in the south, there is a lot of evidence that voting doesn't follow family.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good lord, the irony

The Dooz likes this.
  14. Unimane

No, you are the one whining, "If it were a Republican, they would call him racist...". I'm discussing the issue and making an argument, which is how discussions should work. Whining would be saying you are so unfair to him or any other sort of whataboutisms I criticize you for doing. You seem to mistake this concept for disagreement.

15. Ssmiff

How long you been in Memphis? If you arent aware of the political landscape there, what has happened in the past, and the racial aspects, talk to someone who is and learn something for a change vs already knowing

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He's a career guy that no longer has the ability to control the language of politics.

Scrambling for the moral high ground in politics is like watching a comedy act.

17. Ssmiff

The intolerant continue to be fools and the most foolish are the ones incapable of common sense, rational thought and the ability to decipher information without bias. You, arent capable of any of the above, so please, continue your current path.
    Nobody can say anything against the dems or left without the same few reacting.
    And you clowns wonder why people bailed on the site. 100% due to the intolerant lefties here who cant even discuss Biden being a dumbass without making it into something else.

18. Ssmiff

It was a one sentence statement. Go back a few pages and read if you want to see incessant whining. Then i respond once in a week and you pull the "you always..." bullshit.
    Literally like 50 of your posts to my 1 and you cry about it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, the handful of non conservatives who have persisted here for years are the intolerant ones, and have pushed out the "tolerant" posters who could not... uh... tolerate the... wait.

Nobody can say anything against the dems or left without a few reacting, which was not tolerable to... wait.

Those without bias can say things against the dems or left, but could not tolerate the bias of a few reacting... no, that doesn't make sense either.

Some people can't discuss the unbiased opinion of Biden being a dumbass... because they are incapable of common sense or rational thought, and are intolerant for... discussing... something else?

Help me understand what you are trying to say here. Folks who disagree with you are biased and reacting to discussions is intolerance? Is that it? And these minority opinions being expressed at all have killed the site but the same few who are still here are the ones who are intolerant, while the people leaving were tolerant, but not able to to tolerate these biased differences of opinion?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The idea that I am intolerant of discussion and differences of opinion while posting on Tennessee forums for over a decade through the end of Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Butch Jones, and Fulmer's return, while often being in the minority and a negavol is a pretty hot take.