2021 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Jan 25, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

And if you swing and miss just sign more next year. Okay, these coaches have a plan. A good one.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Smael Mondon has hinted that he will commit in June. Vols evidently feel pretty good about it.

Still have a shot with OT Amarius Mims. That would give us 2 of the top 3 in UGA, the top kroot in Florida, and Alabama.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also still working on DT Payton Page, #1 player in North Carolina.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And in very good shape for #1 South Carolina player and Hand of the King Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins.

TennTradition likes this.
  5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I get the sense Mondon is ours and Mims is going to Georgia. The DT from South Carolina looks to be really good, though.

I also think some of our 3 star kids are going to get bumped up. Not all of them, but the JUCO RB, the DB from Florida, the Washington kid and one or two others would get a higher rating if they had camps. There are also about 4-5 guys who I would be surprised will not be on the "cut" list by early signing day.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tenacious D and IP like this.
  7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

He just pushed his commitment back. I feel like that’s probably a good thing for us

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

As i mentioned a few pages back, Evans' footwork is really really good. I couldnt believe it.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Looks like he was a skinny QB in high school that was quick and shifty. He's put on weight, but retained most of the agility.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

[uck fay] off, Clemson

Volgrad98 likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Mims ends up here.

IP likes this.
  12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I really can't believe how well this staff is maneuvering. No such thing as a recruit out of reach for these guys and I effin love it!

Tenacious D likes this.
  13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Keep talking dirty to me.

14. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Rocker, Rumph, and Sherrer must have been a lot of dead weight in the recruiting department.

15. NukemVol

NukemVol Member

SEC break offs from NCAA when they try to cancel season. No more limits.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

SEC has stricter limits than the NCAA.

SetVol13 likes this.
  17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Pretty sure the SEC has already told the NCAA they’re playing and they can vacate the wins if they want but don’t have the power to stop them

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Sounds like a lot of peer recruiting going with Smael Mondon and Mims. Supposedly they have been zoom chatting or at least Mondon has with the some of our GA commits and Dylan Brooks. I'm sure Cody Brown is working on Mims.