2024 Recruiting Class Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Oct 16, 2022.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I've laughed too hard at this

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We have an in-home visit tomorrow on the 6th with the 5-star Seaton before his announcement on the 7th. I have to feel very good about this recruitment and the hype on this one is really solid. People told me they were incredibly impressed with him when he played against Lipscomb earlier this year.

Volsdude likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the top competition is Oregon, I feel good about it. Oregon is a long way away.

4. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

He looked like high school footballs Trent Williams. Gigantic and still fast/athletic.

Unimane likes this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Maryland and Ohio State worry me, he's a DC area kid playing at IMG in Florida

6. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

7. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

Oh, so you didn't think the fact that Milton is bad at football would be a major issue?

8. DeonG

DeonG Active Member

Based on a couple series in garbage time, Nico is objectively better than Milton at football. And not by a small margin.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Seaton to Colorado

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

So we’ll get him in the portal next year?

IP likes this.
  11. KyleAlexanderfan

Deion is such a [ock sucker cay]. Had this kid lying out the ass to these coaches to create drama. They weren’t even top 5 supposedly going in to today.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What. The. [uck fay]?

Man, we have a good class, but I've never seen us get left at the alter so many times after appearing to lead. Some serious issues in closing for these kids.

13. KyleAlexanderfan

It sucks. Should’ve been a top 5 class but will end up 10-15 like most of our classes so we don’t close the gap much. We have a higher star rating that usual but less commits. Have to hope to hit the portal well.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

We are getting beat at the close because Heupel isn’t a liar and keeps it too real for some kids who would rather just buy the hype bullshit or switch with a last minute bag of money

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

maybe this is sour grapes and personal bias but I question how serious anybody committing to Colorado is

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

It’s obvious he was playing everyone. He didn’t even name Colorado as a finalist.

IP likes this.
  17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Didn't want him anyway. Can't wait until Rickey Gibson meets him across the middle.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

This right here. It was a hype game.

JT5 likes this.
  19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

which makes Colorado an appropriate fit.

and if Deion and Colorado is what he’s looking for, Josh Heupel and Tennessee was never the place for him.

20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Ideally I think another proof of concept year would help further boost recruiting, but as it stands now I think the staff as a whole as recruiters is pretty good but not elite.